thinkThin Crunch Chocolate Dipped Mixed Nut | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• potomac0610 By  potomac0610
    01.29.14

This bar has a suprisingly delicious taste and it keeps both the hunger and sweet cravings at bay. This is the perfect pre or post workout snack- it is just enough to keep you going. I am currently 6 months pregnant and the chocolate dipped mixed nut has been a lifesaver when my salty/sweet cravings kick in without sending me into a sugar overload.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    11.12.13

This is one of my favorite bars. Love the coconut one too. A little pricey tho.

• lovesanfrancisco By  lovesanfrancisco
    08.29.12

I purchased these snacks at WholeFoods , there is a 1$ off one in their coupon magazine. I loved them, there are so many crunchy nuts and the layer of chocolate makes them a nice little treat.

• StormieMom By  StormieMom
    07.01.12

I did not try this as I do not like the nuts that were in it but my husband ate it and liked it.

• aolstad By  aolstad
    04.12.12

Delish! I would purchase more of these. Kept my hunger at bay and was satisfying. I was surprised at how good it tasted.

• BuddyCamp By  BuddyCamp
    04.10.12

YUMMY, filling and convenient! This bar satisfied my hunger, it tasted really good and I will definitely buy again and recommend to others!

• snavarre By  snavarre
    04.06.12

Very good bar. Tast great & good for you. I will buy

• stepsal By  stepsal
    03.29.12

I thought this taste delicious. There was just enough chocolate, and I loved the crunchiness. It also wasn't too chewy.

• Whiskers1327 By  Whiskers1327
    03.27.12

This flavor was great. I enjoyed the taste and texture. The wrapper is not to appealing but I tried it. I would buy again.

• evienyc By  evienyc
    03.20.12

I was initially skeptical about this bar, thinking it would either taste like cardboard or have that fake sugar flavor like so many other diet or protein bars, but was pleasantly surprised when I bit into it. It was so delicious! Almost like eating a candy bar... that's good for you! Would definitely go buy more.