Naked Juice Drinks

Naked Juice Drinks

4.2
              Rated #133 in Beverages
973 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

A bit pricey but worth it...the green machine may look a little weird but it is the best!

I love these juices! I bring them to work to have as my breakfast a lot. They are kind of pricey, but I can sometimes find them on bulk at Costco which helps a bit. I really like the mango one

love these juices , every drink I have tried I have loved , they have a real taste with amazing combinations

Love the Blue Machine. It is loaded with all sorts of good things and if you're looking to get more fiber, this is an easy and tasty way to do it. Although the product is a little pricey, I try and keep a bottle on hand at all times. I also like the mango, but I think the blue machine is the best.

Very good, but I find that there is no real nutrition in them, but they are a very good energy booster, and there is nothing bad in them

THe Mango one and the Protein shake work better than coffee on an empty stomach for an energy boost and healthy servings of fruit/veges!

I loooovvveee these drinks!! :)

Love these! Carrot is my favorite.

I usually get the mango well being one, and it's delicious! It has plenty of nutrients, but it's not low calorie so it's usually a smaller glass and it still feels sinful. It goes a long way if you don't drink a lot at a time so the price dosen't feel that bad.

The price is definitely a down side but I have to agree that these are yummy, satisfying, and healthy as they do offer lots of fruits and veggies. The green machine is also my favorite, although the color looks a little odd or even gross--its definitely the best tasting one I've had ever! Now I'm craving one...

I love these! I am not a big veggie fan at all, so i love to drink these. I stock my fridge with an assortment of them. Mango and Green Machine are my absolute favorites. Green Machine looks scary, but it is sooo good. Yummy!

great drink, however it is expensive and therefore don't have very often

This is one of my all time favorite beverages. Sure it may be a little spendy, but not much more than a coffee. Plus it gives you a pound of fruit in every bottle, tastes delicious and is refreshing. I would definately tell everyone to at least try it.