Pantene Pro V Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Fairviewpark25 Fairviewpark25
    10.30.11

This is the ONLY conditioner that i use. Every other conditioner out there requires me to use 2 or 3 times and with pantene it only takes 1. Great product!

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.12.14

This product leaves my hair greasy, limp, and feeling weighed-down. I don't like it at all, even though the smell is wonderful.

• BonnieMiller By  BonnieMiller
    05.20.14

I have tried this....and I can honestly say I do not like the way it leaves my hair...it feels not soft...

• gailwell By  gailwell
    04.22.14

I use this now and its fairly hydrating and leaves my hair smooth and soft.

• ToBeHeard By  ToBeHeard
    04.14.14

I received a free sample of Pantene Repair & Protect shampoo and conditioner. Both products are fantastic in many ways: my hair felt great after one use, they both smell amazing, and the shampoo lathered well - always a bonus. I was able to brush through my hair with minimal tangles, and my hair was shiny, soft, and manageable. Thanks for the sample Pantene; I will be purchasing this product!

• ElephantGirl23 By  ElephantGirl23
    04.05.14

I used to use Pantene all the time, but it's really not a good product for your hair overall. At first it's nice, and it smells good. But this product is full of heavy waxes that weigh down your hair and eventually leave it dry and gross. Over time it tends to do more harm than good. The "silky" feeling does not last.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.12.14

• pulmprincess By  pulmprincess
    08.14.13

Did not like this product for my hair. It left my hair very dry. Only reason I am giving this 3 stars is because I found a better use for it. It works exellent as a shaving cream. It soften the hairs for easy removal and legs felt soft and smooth afterwards. I didn't even need moisturizer after.

• GoDucks By  GoDucks
    05.08.13

Pantene conditioner is AWESOME! I've found that the shampoos are ok. But the conditioner rinses out completely and doesn't leave my hair feeling oily.

• anavel_juarez By  anavel_juarez
    10.12.12

I would buy this product every once in a while but don't like it as much as my preferred product.

• lval3333 By  lval3333
    10.10.12

my hair is surprisingly shiney, and it never is

• Hywelda9 By  Hywelda9
    09.15.12

I have to give this product a mixed review. My thick, coarse hair is left feeling too flat and lifeless - almost a touch greasy - after using the product. On th other hand, my 14-year old absolutely loves it for her straight, finer hair and will not use anything else!