Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Review Page 5 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• pokergirl By  pokergirl
    04.04.12

Has a really good flavor. I mix this with mayonnaise and put it on top of crab cakes I make. My favorite sushi place in town uses this in my favorite sushi roll. If I ever bring sushi home I will put a little on top. Love it.

• stuck108 By  stuck108
    03.28.12

This hot sauce is great for my chinese food, but I also put it on my scrambled eggs in the morning. so good. i love spicy.. This is spicy with good flavor.

• Mbvolley21 By  Mbvolley21
    03.21.12

This is by far my favorite hot sauce. It's thick, it has actual flavor. When added to pasta or eggs it adds a kick, without overpowering or just burning your mouth - there are flavors that enhance most things - garlic being one... I just love it - yum!

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    03.20.12

I love this sauce for everything from eggs to making Asain Cusine! This has true balance of pepper flavor to heat ratio and provides and awesome after effect on your palate! I enjoy sneaking a 1/4 of the spicy redness to my home made Rajin Cajun sauce because it helps to blend the flavors together for a true home-made result!

• kolorlady By  kolorlady
    03.15.12

Discovered this last year, and love it. It has heat without burning the lips. Put it in A Lot of dishes. Soups to meatloaf, even soak chicken w/milk before breading and fry or baking.

• j_mosh By  j_mosh
    12.10.11

I can't remember how I ate anything without this condiment. I put it in/on everything. It makes for an especially incredible stir fry sauce.

• kel_mck By  kel_mck
    10.14.11

I really can put this sauce on anything! It's great a touch to my homemade turkey chili!

• Larene By  Larene
    09.28.11

A great hot sauce! It is a staple in our pantry and it goes on anything the teenagers eat. Adds good flavor to soups and sauces.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    02.24.11

This adds a great kick to lots of food. Love it added to fried rice and any stir-fry, but it can really go with anything.