Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce

Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce

4.8
              Rated #2 in Sauces Spices & Flavoring
69 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

the love of Sriracha Our son Austin loves Sriracha and eats it on literally everything even ice cream lol. so I have to give this hot sauce a 5 star. its well used and loved.

Love this in a hot bowl of Pho!

We used this hot sauce to make some Thai food and it gives what it promises, a good amount of spice to the food. If you like spicy food, you'll like Sriracha sauce. I'm glad we got it!

I'm big on hot sauce and I putting this on everything from my veggies to my chilli.

This is the original and still the yummiest!!! I grew up putting this on everything, from noodle soups to Vietnamese egg rolls. Don't settle for the imitated versions.

This hot sauce is a must have in the kitchen. I can barely keep it in my home we use it so often. It's great to add to all foods you make in the kitchen. Adds a little kick and zing to your palette.

This is the best hot sauce that has ever been introduce to the human race!!! I eat it on everything!! It is such a versatile hot sauce! It goes on sushi, tacos, macaroni and cheese, hamburgers, really anything and it will make you life better. If you like spicy things and you haven't tried this hot sauce your life will forever be changed.

I eat this with pretty much anything. It is the best hot sauce I have ever had.

yummy!!! i love spicy!!!

I eat this with everything, add it in all my dishes. love it, a little spicy, but its worth it.

My fiance grew up on this sauce and when he introduced it to me, I was actually amazed at the great spice and flavor that it added to some of his famous Korean and Puerto Rican dishes. If you have not tried, I would definitely recommend you do.

I add this to many of my recipes for a little kick. Best to purchase from an Asian market for the cheapest price.

Love it i use it on everything

Goes great on everything I use it with a lot of my food.

My husband and I discovered this sauce while at one of our favorite breakfast restaurants, and we have kept a bottle in our pantry ever since. We have found so many uses for this as it has the perfect amount of heat and flavor.