Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce

Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce

4.8
              Rated #2 in Sauces Spices & Flavoring
69 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Ok This is not my favorite chili sauce, there are several others that I prefer.

I like trying this on different foods, I find it is not as versatile as Louisiana hot sauce.

Sriracha is one of the best hot sauces out there. Just a little squeeze of the sauce goes a long way as far as spice goes. Although it is considered an Asian Hot Sauce I find it goes well with a variety of cultural dishes and is a great substitute for any recipe calling for hot chilies.

This is the best hot sauce

This is a very versatile sauce. I prefer to use it too jazz up marinades rather than as a direct sauce but my daughter puts it on everything. With a tight food budget, I love that I can add a bit of this to just about anything and change up a boring everyday dinner to something the family raves about. Plus, it's great on the grill, especially on grilled burgers. Add a slice of provolone and some guacamole to that burger and presto! the best burger you've ever had!

Adds lots of heat and kick to your food.

just a dash My kids love this stuff not a spicy person but I can handle just a few drops

A great product! I just bought this last week so that I could make mussels with dynamite sauce; they came out perfectly! I prefer this to most other hot sauces on the market, and would encourage everyone that hasn't tried it to do so.

This hot sauce is great for my chinese food, but I also put it on my scrambled eggs in the morning. so good. i love spicy.. This is spicy with good flavor.

One of the best hot sauces there is! Thick, and great flavor

This is the best hot sauce that has ever been introduce to the human race!!! I eat it on everything!! It is such a versatile hot sauce! It goes on sushi, tacos, macaroni and cheese, hamburgers, really anything and it will make you life better. If you like spicy things and you haven't tried this hot sauce your life will forever be changed.

Sriracha is the sauce of all sauces! It is amazing, you can try it on pretty much anything and you wont be disappointed. It is very hot so I suggest you try it only if you like spicy foods! I have about 20 bottles in stock in my house.... it goes fast between me and my boyfriend! Great to get that metabolism started (;

Except for dessert, Siracha is good on almost everything: eggs, soups, sandwiches, sides, and meat.

Love this in a hot bowl of Pho!

We used this hot sauce to make some Thai food and it gives what it promises, a good amount of spice to the food. If you like spicy food, you'll like Sriracha sauce. I'm glad we got it!