Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy

4.6
              Rated #11 in Fragrance
49 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

This is my #1 perfume (behind Vera Wang's Princess). I have used Happy! for years and years and will always wear it.

Little strong for me. Can get a bit overwhelming. But nice when it dissapates.

This perfume is one of my absolute favorites. I've had many compliments on it. I swear it has a confidence booster in it. You KNOW you smell good when you wear this one.

I love this perfume. Everyone comments how good I smell when I wear it.

Love Happy. Very soft and fresh for a summer fragrance.

Clinique's "Happy" is truly a bottle of happiness. I switch off between two of Clinique's scents, and would have given it 5 stars if it weren't for my absolute favorite scent -- Clinique's Aromatics Elixer! A woman who owns these two scents absolutely has their full "Scent Library" filled to capacity. Happy is a light, clean, slightly floral, long-lasting scent which stays unique to each woman's chemistry. A must have!

I loved this perfume at first but as the review above says, as time went by it did get a alcohol smell did get strong. Was nice but ended up throwing it out after a while. too bad!

I love Happy, been wearing it off and on for years now, never get tired of it, especially in the summer.

I love Happy perfume. It smells so fresh and clean. It makes me feel good to smell it. I get many compliments on this fragrance. It stays on me all day long. Even when I can't smell it myself, others will comment on how nice I smell. This fragrance is truly one of my favorites!

I love this perfume! It is great for day or night. Clinique has such great products and this is one of their best in my opinion. I even went out and bought the male version of this for my husband and he loves it!

Love this scent. It's one of my favorites!

I've always loved this scent. It's light and airy and fresh. It's definitely girly but has some personality! Floral touch to it also

This perfume is awesome. I love the clean, happy scent. Hence the name. I have recommended it to several people and they love it as well.

This has been a favorite of mine since the very first time I smelled it! LOVE this Fragrance, and the scent lasts ALL day!

i used happy in the past and love it. this christmas my mother bought it for me and i am in heaven again. my coworkers have fragrance sensitivity and this does not affect them. my fav