Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy

4.6
              Rated #11 in Fragrance
49 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Great For Summer Love this fragrance! Light and fun and lasts all day.

Beautiful, light, fresh scent that doesn't overpower you. I wanted this for years and was finally given a bottle as a gift. It is my favorite and I tell everyone about it.

I really like this perfume! Nice fresh scent.

classic and amazing!

Very clean, bright smelling perfume! It really makes me feel happy, haha... very cheesy, but.. It just feels bright and not overwhelming or too strong!

This is one of my favorite perfume. I like its clean, fresh scent and not overpowering.

My favorite perfume since high school. It's a nice flowery smell that I love.

I have been wearing this perfume since I was in high school. It is my favorite everyday perfume. It is, in my opinion, the perfect mix of citrus and floral to make a beautifully girly, fun scent. If you are new to perfume, I would most certainly recommend this one. It is not too strong (when used correctly) and I have never heard any complaints of it irritating allergies, or those sensitive to fragrance.

perfect smell!!

Light lovely citrus that's perfect for the spring & summer months. This scent carries easily from the beach to the club and the price is affordable.

Clinique happy is one of my all time favorite fragrance. I remember going into secretary state getting my tabs renew the clerk ask what fragrance I was wearing. Told her Clinique Happy. She said smells pretty.

Smells amazing!

one of my favorite brand. I use so many Clinique products including this perfume. Just unique and Clinique

Husband bought it for me and I love it. Very fresh summery scent.

Clinique Happy has a pleasant, citrusy, but also floral scent. It's one of my favorite perfumes because it smells fresh and bright--happy, just like its name.