Clinique Happy Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• cj7173 By  cj7173
    10.27.11

This perfume is one of my absolute favorites. I've had many compliments on it. I swear it has a confidence booster in it. You KNOW you smell good when you wear this one.

• dawnrosser By  dawnrosser
    10.27.11

I love this perfume. Everyone comments how good I smell when I wear it.

• mcqueen123 By  mcqueen123
    10.27.11

Love Happy. Very soft and fresh for a summer fragrance.

• mynishantha By  mynishantha
    10.27.11

Clinique's "Happy" is truly a bottle of happiness. I switch off between two of Clinique's scents, and would have given it 5 stars if it weren't for my absolute favorite scent -- Clinique's Aromatics Elixer! A woman who owns these two scents absolutely has their full "Scent Library" filled to capacity. Happy is a light, clean, slightly floral, long-lasting scent which stays unique to each woman's chemistry. A must have!

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

I loved this perfume at first but as the review above says, as time went by it did get a alcohol smell did get strong. Was nice but ended up throwing it out after a while. too bad!

• catycat By  catycat
    10.26.11

I love Happy, been wearing it off and on for years now, never get tired of it, especially in the summer.

• tseigler By  tseigler
    10.26.11

I love Happy perfume. It smells so fresh and clean. It makes me feel good to smell it. I get many compliments on this fragrance. It stays on me all day long. Even when I can't smell it myself, others will comment on how nice I smell. This fragrance is truly one of my favorites!

• shesgotthelook By  shesgotthelook
    10.09.11

I love this perfume! It is great for day or night. Clinique has such great products and this is one of their best in my opinion. I even went out and bought the male version of this for my husband and he loves it!

• Amanda_Ellis By  Amanda_Ellis
    10.03.11

Love this scent. It's one of my favorites!

• BresBaubles By  BresBaubles
    09.22.11

I've always loved this scent. It's light and airy and fresh. It's definitely girly but has some personality! Floral touch to it also

• Snowtigeress By  Snowtigeress
    09.17.11

This perfume is awesome. I love the clean, happy scent. Hence the name. I have recommended it to several people and they love it as well.

• faerica7 By  faerica7
    07.07.11

This has been a favorite of mine since the very first time I smelled it! LOVE this Fragrance, and the scent lasts ALL day!

• lverne1999 By  lverne1999
    01.24.11

i used happy in the past and love it. this christmas my mother bought it for me and i am in heaven again. my coworkers have fragrance sensitivity and this does not affect them. my fav

• cgooden22 By  cgooden22
    01.05.11

I am on probably my 5th bottle of Clinique Happy. It smells slighly floral, refreshing, and very clean. My husband still hasn't gotten tired of the smell of it on me!

• whoakatie By  whoakatie
    01.03.11

When I first got this perfume, I loved it. I wore it very frequently and always got complimented on it. As time wore on, though, the alcohol smell in the perfume grew stronger and started to block out the scent. Now, with about 1/4th bottle left, I don't wear this perfume all that much because it seems like the smell has changed.