Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter Filling Squares Review Page 25 of 25 | SheSpeaks

• gramfrankie By  gramfrankie
    02.26.09

Didn't like these as good as the caramel! But, just one of their products eases the chocolate urge I sometimes have! Quality is great!

• orihel By  orihel
    02.25.09

Thought the product was very good. I like Ghirardelli chocolate and the addition of peanut butter made them even better. The perfect mix! Would love to try them in Dark Chocolate.

• lorrij7 By  lorrij7
    02.24.09

It was like an adult version of peanut butter cups. I liked it.

• mariab10 By  mariab10
    02.23.09

Delicious!!!! I've always been a HUGE fan of their dark chocolate mint and milk chocolate caramel squares, and I can say that they really hit the nail on the head with these peanut butter squares!

• Lipservice By  Lipservice
    02.23.09

I like it, but the niblets of nuts are kind of odd in size.

• ILOVEWASHINGTONSTATE By  ILOVEWASHINGTONSTATE
    02.23.09

I love these! Out of all the Peanut Butter chocolates, these superseded my expectation the most since the ratio between chocolate and PB was perfect! Reese's PB cups have too much of everything (feel a bit too overwhelmed at times) and PB M&Ms as well as Reese's Pieces have candy coating which just doesn't have the same effect as pure chocolate cover. A++ Ghiradellis!

• y42796 By  y42796
    02.20.09

Yum!! Giradelli is worth the extra bucks- premium chocolate is the best. A worthwhile luxury.

• Carolyn220 By  Carolyn220
    02.19.09

Very very good. But i agree.. a bit pricey!

• condoleeza By  condoleeza
    02.18.09

I thought they tasted pretty darn good. No complaints here. However the price was a little steep. Not sure if I would buy if I did not have a coupon. It would probably be only something I would buy on special occasion or for little gift.