Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner

4.1
              Rated #339 in Hair Care
73 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I have curly hair and this shampoo and conditioner make my hair soft and manageable without loosing my curls or making my hair flat. Hubby loves it too.

Currently using this on my hair and I love it. It is making my hair much softer and more manageable!

Loved the price. Loved the smell. Really made my hair feel healthy, shiny and moisturized

This is a great product and smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling great. I usually will default to this brand when nothing is on sale.

I love the smell of the shampoo and conditioner. I like how my hair feels after I use it.

Awesome shampoo and conditioner. My hair loves it. I love the scent and fun blue color!!! Great product.

This is my favorite H. E shampoo!!! I LOVE the smell

I love this!!! Smells great.

One of my favorite shampoos and conditioners! It is very hydrating, reduces frizz (I have wavy, frizzy hair which it has definitely helped to control), and boosts shine. Plus the tropical scent smells great! The scent lingers in your hair all day and I get lots of compliments on the way it smells!

this is my new favorite shampoo and conditioner. I used to use Herbal Essence back in high school when it came out and loved it then. then after awhile my didn't like it or something. Conditioner left my hair staticy. So changed brands to something else that worked. a couple of months ago saw this and the coconut orchid intrigued me. So i tried it and loved it! Smells so nice and not over powering. Conditions my hair nicely too. No Static! Will keep buying this!

I love Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner, I tried the red one for Lasting Color, but found this one to have a much better scent and left my hair feeling soft and amazing :)

Wow, This shampoo and conditioner are great! They make my hair super soft, shiny, and it feels great. I have no complaints. I will definitely buy this in the future. Thanks Shespeaks.

14 year old daughter swears by the shampoo and conditioner and I agree! She ruined her hair by dying it several times and then bleaching it over a short period of time and Hello Hydration really softened it and makes it feel much better then the dried straw it was before

It smells yummy and made my hair behave.

We LOVE the smell of this! My hair has so many issues. It is naturally wavy and thick and this conditioner works wonders for my hair.My daughter has the same kind of hair and it is the only conditioner that seems to do the job! We love herbal essences conditioners!