Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner

4.1
              Rated #339 in Hair Care
73 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

The shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling soft and hydrated. I was very happy, because during the summer my hair is frizzy and dry. Also the smell was amazing!

I have really dry hair, and although I never use conditioner on my hair, I love this shampoo.

The greatest shampoo I have ever tried they work wonders on my daughters curly hair and my hair it makes it so soft and great and the smells are great

I love Herbal Essence Moisturizing Conditioner, it smells wonderful and it leaves my hair soft and manageable.

I love this product, It works so well. It works so good on my natural hair, i also use it on my weave. I recommend this product to everyone

YAY I cannot use this shampoo or my hair gets really really flat and oily. However my son has really dry hair so I used it on him after I tried it and it isn't a good fit for me, and it did amazing with his hair. He has hair that absorbs everything and is always needing a lot of moisture. This is one of the few shampoos that make his hair have that really clean shiney, just washed look. For that reason I gave this 5 stars. It did great with my son, but not for me.

This product is great for summer time! The coconut scent is so great. This is my favorite smelling shampoo on the market.

I love this . It makes my hair so soft and shiney

I'm a big fan of this shampoo and conditioner and so is my entire family. It has a great long lasting scent and makes your hair feel real clean and fresh. The conditioner makes my hair feel so silky smooth. I have long coarse hair so finding a product that I'm really satisfied with can be a challenge but this product definitely is a winner for me.

i Love love love this one. since i am currently going natural its is great for the 2 texture that i have. it cleans my scalp leaving my hair hydrated and moisturized.

I'm a sucker for Herbal Essence products and have been using them for years! Every time something new comes out I have to try it! Let's first start off with the packaging - so cute! I love how the shampoo and conditioner are shaped to fit together and the colors are always eye catching! The scents are amazing and they leave your hair feeling GREAT! Highly recommend! Ohhhh and they are what? SUPER AFFORDABLE!

This product has a wonderful smell. It also leaves my hair feeling soft. Love it!

Smells like heaven and leaves my hair so soft. I LOVE IT!

THIS PRODUCT HAS SOME OF THE GREATEST SMELLS!

I absolutely love Herbal Essence products as a whole, but as natural girl this Hello Hydration line does wonders for my hair. I have to admit I don't use the shampoo that often, but I use the conditioner weekly and I'm in love. It keeps my curls moisturized and hydrated. For those times when I need a good wash the shampoo gets the job done it smells great and lathers up nicely.