Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner

4.1
              Rated #339 in Hair Care
73 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

Just ok...Not as good of quality as they were years ago. Of coursee they smell good but the conditioner left my curly hair in shambles. I couldn't even comb through it in the shower!

SMELLS GREAT! I love the way Herbal Essence shampoo smells BUT unfortunately, it leaves my hair very very very dry!

Who doesnt love herbal essence, it smells great, it makes my hair shiny and healthy looking.

i like the herbal essences line-great for my hair. but the company is one of the worst offenders for animal testing. an animal being tortured is enough reason for me to never buy this again...

I don't really like it, especially the hair mask. The color and the smell are just too unnatural...

I bought this a while ago, and it worked okay. But I switch up my shampoos and conditioners every now and then, and have found better.

VERY thick...which is good for my hair since my hair is so thick but seems to leave your hair really heavy and oily the next day! Smells GREAT though!

This product is great! My girls and I started using the shampoo and conditioner and we love it. It leaves our hair so soft and smelling great!

I always love the smell these products have!

Not my favorite shampoo at all it leaves my hair feeling nappy and rough, but the smell is absolutely amazing.

I like to mix by shampoo up from time to time and tried this and thought it worked really well and smelled great but over time of using it seemed like my hair felt greasy the next day.

I love Herbal Essences; however, I have thin hair, and this product makes my hair appear greasy after a few hours. Good for in a pinch.

Not bad for the price and for being a drug store product. Leaves hair fairly smooth

the smell is awesome, but doesn't have as good of effects as my tresemme naturals set. the hair becomes really shiny, but it is because of the conditioner, and its not the natural shine, its a product covered shine, and does not tend to stay straight!

Herbal essence is an okay brand. Not my first choice, but I do have some I keep in the closet for when I run out of my main product and haven't gotten to the store.