Yummie Tummie Shaper Tank Tops Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• jaynkimp By  jaynkimp
    11.02.11

love these! i want one in every color! they make you feel so much more confident by hiding your imperfections, especially if you have mommy chubs like me! =)

• survivor9872 By  survivor9872
    11.02.11

Love these I wear these all the time under my shirts make you look 5-10 lbs lighter, I would love to have one for everyday of the week!

• eventlady By  eventlady
    10.27.11

I am in love with this top, I need get several more. I wear it with all my tops when i layer it.

• debbi56 By  debbi56
    10.27.11

I just purchased one of these tank tops. I have a wedding to attend and wanted to smooth things out some. I bought the shorter one and wish I had gotten the longer style. I plan on purchasing more in the future.

• kamcgee4 By  kamcgee4
    10.19.11

OMG! I've never seen these and I want to try it out. I have some bumps that I want to smooth out a few unsightly bumps. I don?t like the feel of a really tight body shaper. A tank top shaper will be the perfect addition to my wardrobe. I want 1 in every color.

• graveyardwillie By  graveyardwillie
    09.29.11

I have never seen these and would love to try it. What a wonderful way to help that bulge out. I have to find out who sells these. I guess here in the south we don't get the great products that are made and we really need this here--lots of fattening food being cooked around here.

• greenb0ttlecap By  greenb0ttlecap
    03.24.11

I want to test this out!!!!

• danar63 By  danar63
    01.23.11

I would like to try this product myself!

• singergurl10o By  singergurl10o
    01.22.11

could you get one of these as a product tester?

• katie54 By  katie54
    12.04.10

Boy, Do I need to try this product!! Where do you find it?

• KIM911 By  KIM911
    10.21.10

I love these!! I have two white ones and one black and believe me I wear them daily, they smooth all the little bumps or pudges and I feel very put together when I have them on under my blouses ;I also feel more concealed and these help avoid those moments where the blouse has that deeper v neck or scoop neckline.

• thelittleturtle By  thelittleturtle
    10.08.10

I loved the way it made me feel! In just seconds my tum-tum was flat....make you want to second guess doing those crunches at night before bed!!!

• sugar4016 By  sugar4016
    09.20.10

Ok, gals, I'm on a mission...I'm headed to Marshall's, TJMaxx and Ross, until I find them! Thanks for the tips!

• pokergirl By  pokergirl
    09.08.10

tummy is a problem area for me and somthing like this would be good.

• Brooklynn By  Brooklynn
    07.28.10

I bought a similar product at Wal-Mart that also had a built in bra. I LOVE it!