Nintendo DS

Nintendo DS

4.5
              Rated #7 in Video Games
58 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Ds system review This is and old system but it's a classic and it will always be an amazing system you can play tons for games on it unlike some of the newest systems that don't have many games out yet.

We got these for christmas for our daughters ages 8 & 6. Both girls were very excited as they had been asking for them. 8 year old LOVES it. has used it on a couple of longer rides in the car and for quiet time on the weekends. 6 year old prefers to play on the computer girlsgogames.com. A little disappointed that there aren't more games for those who aren't able to read very well yet - but the leapster was a too simple. Do love the variety of games available, including the educational math and reading ones.

My son has one that is blue . He is in love with it. You can get earbuds for it so you don't have to listen to what is being played and it is awesome for dr appts , car rides , road trips . airplanes. The games vary in age .. ect from legos , littlest petshop something for everyone .

Love this little handheld gaming device! I have Nintendo DS, DS Lite and 3DS XL. Bring this and your favorite game on the road and have hours of fun. Can fit in any bag, can be played anywhere (well, not at work of course) and good for making the youngsters quiet when you may need some quiet time. Definitely fun for all ages!

The Nintendo DS has long been a favorite in my house. Great game selection, easy to use and take places.

bought this for my son, he loves it. well worth the money paid

Love it Loved my DS, all of them and they where great for on the go but sadly i sold it a bit ago.

It has been some years since I've played, but when I did it was very fun. Lots of games to play.

My kids have these and they love them, there are lots of games

Our kids LOVE their ds's. They have a regular ds, dsi and a 3ds and they love all 3! The ds's are very user friendly and easy to take along especially in the car, the battery seems to last a while which is great when you're traveling. Lots of games to choose from. If anything happens to the kids ds's i would buy new ones!

I purchase the Nintendo 3ds for my 7 year old son, I believe I enjoy playing it much more than he does! It takes me back to my gameboy days, I love the graphics and all of the accessories and wide selection of games available for it.

we all have one in my house. with3 kids and a lot of dr appointments it is nice to be able to go and not have the boredom set it quickly. plus great for long car rides. I love that thy can play both ds games and Gameboy advance games in it. Especially since the advance games are so cheap.