Nintendo DS

Nintendo DS

4.5
              Rated #7 in Video Games
58 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Love it Loved my DS, all of them and they where great for on the go but sadly i sold it a bit ago.

The Nintendo DS has long been a favorite in my house. Great game selection, easy to use and take places.

awesome game system so much fun...kids adore them wish they were cheaper

I purchase the Nintendo 3ds for my 7 year old son, I believe I enjoy playing it much more than he does! It takes me back to my gameboy days, I love the graphics and all of the accessories and wide selection of games available for it.

i love my ds. my dad got it for me as a Christmas gift i love that it is so interactive like when you have to blow in the mic to get past things or that you have to make cretin movements on the touch screen to make it work i think my fav game that i have played so far is Phinious and Ferb

My autistic son can navigate this very well

Always keeps my little brother busy!

I don't own one, but was playing with my sisters it's so awesome, I wanted to buy one for myself.

I love the ds it has alot of learning games for it wich is great for my kids.

I have 4 and 7 year old boys and they love this game! I think we have now about 20 games for it and collection keeps growing. It is excellent for long car trips and times when you need simply to kill time like in airport.

My kids have these and they love them, there are lots of games

Our kids LOVE their ds's. They have a regular ds, dsi and a 3ds and they love all 3! The ds's are very user friendly and easy to take along especially in the car, the battery seems to last a while which is great when you're traveling. Lots of games to choose from. If anything happens to the kids ds's i would buy new ones!