Movie 17 Again

Movie 17 Again

4.1
              Rated #122 in Movies
25 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I watched this movie the night before last and I thought it was a very cute movie and hit home with me because my father went through basically what the main character went through. It really just through me a loop because I was like wait a minute... ? Who's been following our lives lol. My Dad is the could have been basketball star, My Mom got pregnant with my little brother than me, They almost got a divorce then made up and then my husband is a huge Star Trek & Lord of the rings fan so the Ned Character really made me laugh a lot because my husband. I loved this movie. It was sweet and funny. I expected it to be corny.

i loved this movie! zac efron and the whole cast were wonderful and hilarious! some parts were a little iffy for younger viewers, but definitely not like the usual garbage that infests the movie theaters these days!

I laughed through this movie. Zac did a great job. really starting to come out of the High School Musical thing rather well.

Yes it is expected. I havn't seen a movie in years that I couldn't give you a play by play through, without ever having seen it befor. My point is, he doesn't get a DO OVER, That would be your typical "17 again" movie. So it is not your typical do over movie.

the kids still watch this over and over it is in my dvd player as i type

When I saw the preview I thought it was going to be an okay movie. I wanted to see it anyways. I thought it was really funny. My boyfriend and I really enjoyed it. I don't know the actors name, but Zac Effron's "pretend Dad" was HILARIOUS. I think he had a role in I Love You, Man. And Zac Effron looked pretty damn good!!

I have to admit I really wasn't looking forward to this movie but my husband and I loved it. Not only was it funny and cute but a great movie to watch with the family without having a cheesy feeling morale.

I TOOK MY LITTLE SISTERS TO SEE THIS MOVIE THINKING IT WAS GOING TO BE KINDA DUMB! I LAUGHED THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE AND BOUGHT IT ON BLU RAY WHEN IT CAME OUT!

This was a great movie. We rented it because our daughters Love Zac. he did a great job. Found many parts very funny. Definately recommend.

I really enjoyed this movie. Great storyline, it was funny, but made you think, and even brought on a few tears.

Cute movie, great actors, nice story line. I have watched this movie a few times. I recommend watching.

Movie is definetly a lighter, more fun movie. Nothing too intense and the plot is great. Great movie for all ages and genders!

Cute movie however the idea is way overdone. I really enjoyed Ned!

this movie is great and i love the story but it's very expected. other than that it's a funny and cute family movie with lots of laughs and well....ZAC is hot in it. so i'll watch it agian.

Zac Efron is adorable in this movie. Any fan of his is going to really like this movie. Most romantic comedies have a very formulaic plot line and this is no exception, but it is still very charming and funny. I would go so far as to say that it is one of the better "romedies" I have seen.