Photo Source: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Tgd3LyWKobI/We3kTJowaZI/AAAAAAAAsZw/wc6_6OyNXF0X0LoAGdzoMgAwXZy2fTWJgCLcBGAs/s640/Whole%2BWheat%2BPumpkin%2BBread.png
Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 30 Mins
Makes: 10 Slices
Embrace your inner basic b with the flavors of fall without the calories and guilt. Try my whole wheat pumpkin bread recipe, the perfect compliment to that pumpkin spice latte.
Whole Wheat Flour
All Purpose Flour
Splenda Naturals Sugar & Stevia Sweetener Blend
Pumpkin Pie Spice
(15 oz.) Pumpkin Puree
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place walnuts and pecans on tray. Toast for several minutes (5-8), until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
3. Combine all dry ingredients in large mixing bowl. Set aside.
4. In smaller bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Slowly incorporate into dry ingredients.
5. Stir in nuts and raisins into batter.
6. Pour batter into greased loaf pan. Bake for ~75 minutes until toothpick inserted into loaf comes out clean. Let cool in pan and remove.
other recipes in breads & muffins
This is a traditional cake, a habit that has been running in our family for more than 5 generations and I'm pretty sure in many other Romanian families.
Moist Blueberry Muffins made with coconut flour!
Create a seasonal favorite that is quick and easy to whip up and uses some of the best flavors of the fall. Quick and easy pumpkin cheese bread can be wh…