Photo Source: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Tgd3LyWKobI/We3kTJowaZI/AAAAAAAAsZw/wc6_6OyNXF0X0LoAGdzoMgAwXZy2fTWJgCLcBGAs/s640/Whole%2BWheat%2BPumpkin%2BBread.png
Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 30 Mins
Makes: 10 Slices
Embrace your inner basic b with the flavors of fall without the calories and guilt. Try my whole wheat pumpkin bread recipe, the perfect compliment to that pumpkin spice latte.
Whole Wheat Flour
All Purpose Flour
Splenda Naturals Sugar & Stevia Sweetener Blend
Pumpkin Pie Spice
(15 oz.) Pumpkin Puree
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place walnuts and pecans on tray. Toast for several minutes (5-8), until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
3. Combine all dry ingredients in large mixing bowl. Set aside.
4. In smaller bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Slowly incorporate into dry ingredients.
5. Stir in nuts and raisins into batter.
6. Pour batter into greased loaf pan. Bake for ~75 minutes until toothpick inserted into loaf comes out clean. Let cool in pan and remove.
other recipes in breads & muffins
Homemade Zucchini Bread
Sweet rolls with an empty center, just as the tomb was on that Easter morning!
Warm, soft bread with a crunchy outside-perfect for those cold winter days!