Waiting sucks. I have been waiting for what feels like 1,000 years for season four of True Blood. I even went as far as reading the entire collection of Charlaine Harris’ Southern Vampire Series. After reading the first 10 books I became more confused than my blonde headed brain could handle. I just couldn’t imagine that the books that inspired the series could be that OFF!
No ill intentions toward Ms. Harris, but I really have to go with HBO on their version.
I’m looking forward to quite a few story lines:
1. Sookie was heading out with a fairy....is it going to be like the book? Will the fairy’s start hanging out?
2. Jessica and Hoyt, shacking up with a vamp....I guess, but who does the cooking? Will Hoyt’s momma end up having a heart attack when she finds out? What about the little bible-thumping-wanna-be-girlfriend?
3. Bill, how could we have misjudged him for so many seasons? How could he do that to Sookie!? And what’s Eric going to do about it?
4. How evil is Arlene’s baby going to be? Will Terry be able to tell that it’s not his?
5. How nuts is Lafayette, really? Will he end up like his mother? Will they share a nurse? (Hold on, they already do!)
6. Will Tara’s haircut make her less nuts?
Honestly, I could go on forever about what I’m looking forward to but we would be here all day.
Thanks for talking - I’ll see you 6/26/11 @ 9:00pm. Bring chips!
What are you looking forward to this season?