Taylor Swift Fearless | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Disregarding my opinions of her personal life, I'm going to say that Taylor is... a mediocre singer. Yes, she sounds lovely on her albums (I mean, what singer doesn't?), but that's largely thanks to autotune. If you've ever listened to her live, you know what I'm talking about. She has undoubtedly improved her singing ability, but it's still not as amazing as... oh, you know... Adele. Rihanna. Lady Gaga. Anybody, really. I love her songs, and I love her [edited] voice, but her songs are so repetitive and whiny... I just find her extremely hypocritical. My favorite tracks on this album: Love Story, White Horse, Fearless, and Change. (This last one isn't about boys!!)

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Taylor Swift annoys the bejeesus out of me. Plain and simple.

• babybailey97 By  babybailey97
    11.08.17

Good but could use work

I liked this album, but I wouldn't listen to it on a daily bases.

• eac62387 By  eac62387
    09.27.17

Amazing Lyrics

I love this album, Taylor Swift has always been a favorite of mine and this album is amazing!

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.10.17

Taylor Swift Fearless

I had this album back whenever I actually liked Taylor Swift. This one has some pretty catchy tunes on it. I like the title song 'fearless.' I would recommend this CD.

• dtuten0 By  dtuten0
    08.03.17

Southern lyrics with pop beat

As an early Taylor swift album her youth is easy to notice and its nice to know how much she has matured as an artist she sings songs about the transition from childhood to young adulthood as always in a Taylor swift album she sings of love, loosing it or just the loves she has had during the making of this album its a really nice album that has good southern lyrics and a nice pop beat witch makes it perfect album for a child as in all albums though there's a good age and a bad age id recommend that the age begin at about ten from there anyone can love this album

• gschu19 By  gschu19
    07.12.17

a classic!

I love t-swift. this is right when she started to get poppy... i revisit this album year after year :)

• Chickensalad By  Chickensalad
    06.29.17

Fun Songs

Taylor Swift's voice is average, comparable to that of a decent singer on reality voice competitions. Her music is fun for the teens and youthful spirits. Great songs to sing-along to or even dance to.

• Wanianoor By  Wanianoor
    04.16.17

Amazing

Lovelovelove this album, especially when it came out. Especially love white horse!!

• Rebelflowergirl By  Rebelflowergirl
    03.18.17

Memories

I use to listen to this CD all the time until I got tired of listening to it. I really like some of the songs. But now I don't like Taylor swift nomore.

• Megan711 By  Megan711
    02.23.17

Brings Back Memories

I use to put this CD in my karaoke machine and jam out all night. Who am I kidding, if I still had it today, I'd be doing the same thing.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    02.14.17

Young Girls Just Love Her!!

I do enjoy some of her songs but have many other favorites that I personally think superceed her music. However teenage girls and younger just love her. I enjoy watching them get so excited about her, her music and oh boy when she is coming to town having a concert. Helped them get there posters to take to concert. Love all that "young" excitement and energy!! Too cute