Taylor Swift Fearless | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Disregarding my opinions of her personal life, I'm going to say that Taylor is... a mediocre singer. Yes, she sounds lovely on her albums (I mean, what singer doesn't?), but that's largely thanks to autotune. If you've ever listened to her live, you know what I'm talking about. She has undoubtedly improved her singing ability, but it's still not as amazing as... oh, you know... Adele. Rihanna. Lady Gaga. Anybody, really. I love her songs, and I love her [edited] voice, but her songs are so repetitive and whiny... I just find her extremely hypocritical. My favorite tracks on this album: Love Story, White Horse, Fearless, and Change. (This last one isn't about boys!!)

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Taylor Swift annoys the bejeesus out of me. Plain and simple.

• mommi23boyz By  mommi23boyz
    09.28.18

Who doesn't love T.Swift?

She has such an amazing voice. Love the album and all of her music!

• emilyann22 By  emilyann22
    09.07.18

Some of her best work!

This is my second favorite Taylor Swift album, after her next album, Speak Now. Looking back on the tracklist, there is not a single skippable song. I really wish she would go back to making this kind of music! :(

• stephanieconnelly By  stephanieconnelly
    01.16.18

My favourite album of hers!

Swift creates a feeling of intimacy among her peers, which precludes fancy rhetorical flourishes. But it's also in the music. Her melodies combine country, soft rock, and hard-edge folk to create a fine confessional mode.

• SimmyG By  SimmyG
    01.14.18

Great to listen to

I really enjoyed this album. It's sound is somewhere in between her old music and her current music style.

• babybailey97 By  babybailey97
    11.08.17

Good but could use work

I liked this album, but I wouldn't listen to it on a daily bases.

• eac62387 By  eac62387
    09.27.17

Amazing Lyrics

I love this album, Taylor Swift has always been a favorite of mine and this album is amazing!

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.10.17

Taylor Swift Fearless

I had this album back whenever I actually liked Taylor Swift. This one has some pretty catchy tunes on it. I like the title song 'fearless.' I would recommend this CD.

• dtuten0 By  dtuten0
    08.03.17

Southern lyrics with pop beat

As an early Taylor swift album her youth is easy to notice and its nice to know how much she has matured as an artist she sings songs about the transition from childhood to young adulthood as always in a Taylor swift album she sings of love, loosing it or just the loves she has had during the making of this album its a really nice album that has good southern lyrics and a nice pop beat witch makes it perfect album for a child as in all albums though there's a good age and a bad age id recommend that the age begin at about ten from there anyone can love this album

• gschu19 By  gschu19
    07.12.17

a classic!

I love t-swift. this is right when she started to get poppy... i revisit this album year after year :)

• Chickensalad By  Chickensalad
    06.29.17

Fun Songs

Taylor Swift's voice is average, comparable to that of a decent singer on reality voice competitions. Her music is fun for the teens and youthful spirits. Great songs to sing-along to or even dance to.