Pantene Pro V Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Fairviewpark25 Fairviewpark25
    10.30.11

This is the ONLY conditioner that i use. Every other conditioner out there requires me to use 2 or 3 times and with pantene it only takes 1. Great product!

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.12.14

This product leaves my hair greasy, limp, and feeling weighed-down. I don't like it at all, even though the smell is wonderful.

• Krey918 By  Krey918
    10.22.17

I don't really like the smell all that much and my hair isn't impressed (its pretty frizzy and dry).

• Kelseyuhlman By  Kelseyuhlman
    08.15.16

The smells AMAZING

This shampoo smells great and does wonders with my hair. Now, if applied latheringly and to much can make hair more weighed down or oily. But if applied correctly makes my hair look wonderful.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

Smells great and works great in my hair. Makes it really smooth. Will keep using for sure!

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    02.12.16

I received a small sample bottle of this. I did enjoy it, made my hair soft and manageable. However the price point is a little too much. however if I find it on sale, I'll be sure to snatch it up.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.16.15

I have a sensitive scalp and this just builds up horrible residue. It weighs my hair down dramatically as well and I have naturally volume-filled hair. I think it has too much alcohol in it, and it does nothing for me. I have thick, never colored, wavy, light brunette hair.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.24.15

I love this product. The brand has been around a long time and keeps coming up with good stuff. it leaves hair silky smooth and easy to run a brush through. Not greasy or drying. Decently priced.

• SimmonsR By  SimmonsR
    01.27.15

Best Conditioner ever. I use it every day. This is a great product.

• crissyls By  crissyls
    12.03.14

I have been using this for years and it's been great on helping my locks be a bit more tamable

• ginnay By  ginnay
    10.05.14

I used to love Pantene products but they seem to leave my hair dry and wanting more moisture lately. This conditioner leaves my hair limp and flat. I have very wavy thick hair that I usually have to fight to keep calm. Don't know if the formula has changed or my hair has changed.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.10.14

I've found that in terms of helping hair stay sleek and curbing any frizzies (super humid climate here), that their "Mend and Repair" conditioner is the best I've tried so far. Granted, it does cost a bit more than other conditioners but they usually have a coupon in the Sunday circular and it's on sale at more than one store. I've got hair a few inches past my shoulders and I use a quarter-sized drop and leave it in for at least a minute. My hair stays smooth without being weighed down.