Pantene Pro V Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Fairviewpark25 Fairviewpark25
    10.30.11

This is the ONLY conditioner that i use. Every other conditioner out there requires me to use 2 or 3 times and with pantene it only takes 1. Great product!

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.12.14

This product leaves my hair greasy, limp, and feeling weighed-down. I don't like it at all, even though the smell is wonderful.

• cchowanec By  cchowanec
    05.30.20

So-So

I have used Pantene Pro V products for many years and have never had a problem with any of them. This product has a great smell while conditioning the hair and after it is washed out of the hair but it seems to make my hair a lot greasier much faster than other conditioners.

• chrissylee78 By  chrissylee78
    05.08.20

I would give a zero star if it was allowed! This product builds up on your hair and destroys it! Absolutely junk 8n a bottle! Watch the commercials backwards and thats how this product works!

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    04.11.19

Smells great

I love the smell, but this conditioner doesn't do anything different for my hair than other similar products. It is definitely nice for the price!

• Krey918 By  Krey918
    10.22.17

I don't really like the smell all that much and my hair isn't impressed (its pretty frizzy and dry).

• Kelseyuhlman By  Kelseyuhlman
    08.15.16

The smells AMAZING

This shampoo smells great and does wonders with my hair. Now, if applied latheringly and to much can make hair more weighed down or oily. But if applied correctly makes my hair look wonderful.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

Smells great and works great in my hair. Makes it really smooth. Will keep using for sure!

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    02.12.16

I received a small sample bottle of this. I did enjoy it, made my hair soft and manageable. However the price point is a little too much. however if I find it on sale, I'll be sure to snatch it up.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.16.15

I have a sensitive scalp and this just builds up horrible residue. It weighs my hair down dramatically as well and I have naturally volume-filled hair. I think it has too much alcohol in it, and it does nothing for me. I have thick, never colored, wavy, light brunette hair.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.24.15

I love this product. The brand has been around a long time and keeps coming up with good stuff. it leaves hair silky smooth and easy to run a brush through. Not greasy or drying. Decently priced.

• SimmonsR By  SimmonsR
    01.27.15

Best Conditioner ever. I use it every day. This is a great product.