Nintendo DS | SheSpeaks

Love it

Loved my DS, all of them and they where great for on the go but sadly i sold it a bit ago.

• supergirl76 By  supergirl76
    08.14.14

Love it myself. The kids have one and have been through a few.

• tiffie By  tiffie
    03.31.14

I purchase the Nintendo 3ds for my 7 year old son, I believe I enjoy playing it much more than he does! It takes me back to my gameboy days, I love the graphics and all of the accessories and wide selection of games available for it.

• shrekmomma By  shrekmomma
    03.21.14

My 11 year old plays with his all the time, my 8 year old not so much, fun games

• morning By  morning
    03.20.14

Would chews the 3DS over DS.Great for young child.

• kinkycurlyliebe By  kinkycurlyliebe
    01.23.14

Love this little handheld gaming device! I have Nintendo DS, DS Lite and 3DS XL. Bring this and your favorite game on the road and have hours of fun. Can fit in any bag, can be played anywhere (well, not at work of course) and good for making the youngsters quiet when you may need some quiet time. Definitely fun for all ages!

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

Very fun to use. Keeps the kids entertained on long car rides. Nintendo is a great company and they provide great customer service.