NBC Law Order | SheSpeaks

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

just a classy TV series!!

A TV series that never gets old :) I recommended before sleep !!

• Jenlha By  Jenlha
    02.21.15

I love watching this show when they had a great cast with the original but now is awesome too these new seasons. I hope they never cancel

• spindrift By  spindrift
    12.25.14

My father watched this with his grandkids (My clan) & now I get to see it when my youngest daughter turns it on. I'd like to see an episode featuring a clandestine grave in Clove Lakes Park-or even Central Park.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.04.14

Love to watch the reruns on various networks. Always a good show.

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    04.07.11

you are killing me that they took this show off the air!! i loved it!! and sam waterston. i couldn't eat the romantic tention between new guy and new lawer girl was amazying

• jenkoj By  jenkoj
    03.17.11

I have been a fan of Law & Order for many years. My favorite is Law & Order SVU. The original series which starred Jerry Orbison was wonderful but after he passed away it became dull. Not a fan of Criminal Intent. SVU has a wonderful cast, including long standing actors Mariska Hargatay, Ice T, and hotty Chris Meloni whom I saw naked in an old episode of Prison Break. Hee Heee.

• sign2fop By  sign2fop
    03.17.11

Hello, My name is Emma and I am a Law and Order addict. I can't get enough of this show. This TV show is a must in my household. I love the Order aspect of this one in particular, but must admit that I prefer the Law aspect of SVU.

• Byrden By  Byrden
    08.16.09

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES,YES. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• elliebunny By  elliebunny
    06.09.09

Can never get too much of Law and Order!

• wendyk By  wendyk
    05.29.09

I love this show and have always enjoyed watching it.