Movie 17 Again Review | SheSpeaks

• lilbluetreefrog By  lilbluetreefrog
    07.09.15

Entertaining for the whole family, even though it is predictable and geared towards kids.

• kimbo755 By  kimbo755
    12.11.13

Cute movie however the idea is way overdone. I really enjoyed Ned!

• HollyPritchettxoxo By  HollyPritchettxoxo
    10.13.13

Not too impressive, idea seems overdone.

• BreLizzy By  BreLizzy
    08.07.13

Didn't care for it or Zac

• makhter14 By  makhter14
    06.11.13

Movie is definetly a lighter, more fun movie. Nothing too intense and the plot is great. Great movie for all ages and genders!

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

the kids still watch this over and over it is in my dvd player as i type

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Cute movie, great actors, nice story line. I have watched this movie a few times. I recommend watching.

• colieblack By  colieblack
    03.06.12

I really enjoyed this movie. Great storyline, it was funny, but made you think, and even brought on a few tears.

• enksmommy By  enksmommy
    01.25.10

This was a great movie. We rented it because our daughters Love Zac. he did a great job. Found many parts very funny. Definately recommend.

• peacelovepink0x14 By  peacelovepink0x14
    12.09.09

i loved this movie! zac efron and the whole cast were wonderful and hilarious! some parts were a little iffy for younger viewers, but definitely not like the usual garbage that infests the movie theaters these days!

• Sjbutterfie By  Sjbutterfie
    10.27.09

I watched this movie the night before last and I thought it was a very cute movie and hit home with me because my father went through basically what the main character went through. It really just through me a loop because I was like wait a minute... ? Who's been following our lives lol. My Dad is the could have been basketball star, My Mom got pregnant with my little brother than me, They almost got a divorce then made up and then my husband is a huge Star Trek & Lord of the rings fan so the Ned Character really made me laugh a lot because my husband. I loved this movie. It was sweet and funny. I expected it to be corny.

• likeinabook By  likeinabook
    10.20.09

Zac Efron is adorable in this movie. Any fan of his is going to really like this movie. Most romantic comedies have a very formulaic plot line and this is no exception, but it is still very charming and funny. I would go so far as to say that it is one of the better "romedies" I have seen.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    10.13.09

I didn't think I'd like it but I did. You could buy him playing the father after the change.

• dreamstar2380 By  dreamstar2380
    09.23.09

I laughed through this movie. Zac did a great job. really starting to come out of the High School Musical thing rather well.

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    09.10.09

This movie was great....it had a wonderful story line and I actually cried a little too!!