Garnier Fructis Style Flexible Control Hairspray Anti-Humidity Review | SheSpeaks

• Karencitas By  Karencitas
    02.20.15

I am surprised that this hairspray does not have higher scores. It provides a medium hold (in humid San Antonio)...does not cause flakes either. I especially like my hair the day after I have used this hairspray...it adds a little texture to my hair and allows for easier styling. I have also used this hairspray on clean hair before styling...just to improve hold. I gave this a 4 out of 5 since it could be better .. if it would maintain hold longer.

• HollieFi By  HollieFi
    12.19.14

Not impressed! This stuff is sticky and doesn't hold on hair that holds without any product. Really just made my hair a sticky knotted mess I had to wash out right away. Boo Garnier.

• Jodaniel07 By  Jodaniel07
    08.10.14

This did nothing for my curly hair. Did not stop frizzy or fuzz. Would not buy again

• jessi82 By  jessi82
    01.24.14

Good semi light hold. Great taming flyaways

• kayberrie By  kayberrie
    08.05.13

This is one of my favorite hair sprays - light, but decent hold and smells great. Excellent price too.

• beautyluv By  beautyluv
    11.21.12

This hairsprays stays all day! Giving me volume and a beautiful shine! Very cheap, you can find it at your local drugstore! And you only need a couple sprays!

• glitzntonic By  glitzntonic
    09.06.12

Great hold and volume this spray has. Smells really good too!

• taletreader By  taletreader
    04.19.12

I really like this hairspray because it still gives my hair some room to breathe, but at the same time keeps it in a condition that I can manage. Did I mention it smells awesome?

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.14.12

Great hold and nice volume.

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    03.12.12

I really like this hairspray. My hair is curly and I use it to lightly to keep the curls in shape, instead of frizzzzzes. I would purchase this again (which is rare) even though I love trying new products.

• CrystalAnne By  CrystalAnne
    02.06.11

a nice firm hold

• kclark37 By  kclark37
    01.31.11

Great hairspray for the price! Great hold and really sticks to the no humidity promise!

• rakesfunnyfarm By  rakesfunnyfarm
    01.08.11

I've been using this for almost a year.It really holds my hair.But lately it s getting to feel like the old boring tacky hairspray.

• sbushnick By  sbushnick
    12.23.10

i really like this hairspray! it holds my hair in place and smells nice. as for frizz control i do think it helps. overall a good hairspray!

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    12.19.10

I found that this product works really well as a hair spray but I didn't think that it made my hair any less frizzy. Gives a great hold though!