Garnier Fructis Style Flexible Control Hairspray Anti-Humidity

Garnier Fructis Style Flexible Control Hairspray Anti-Humidity

3.9
              Rated #353 in Hair Care
21 Reviews 3.9/5 stars

I was super excited when i purchased this product. i have think hair and i always style it with my curling/flat iron.. but the only thing is wehn i go out my curls fould get frizzy and fall down... but NOT with this... with this hair spray my locks stayed intact and lasted all night ...hair spray seems to have a bad rep... but with a good hairspray u only need one product!.. now i always keep this in my cabinet and all of my friends an family use it!!!

Great hold and volume this spray has. Smells really good too!

I really like this hairspray because it still gives my hair some room to breathe, but at the same time keeps it in a condition that I can manage. Did I mention it smells awesome?

I really like this hairspray. My hair is curly and I use it to lightly to keep the curls in shape, instead of frizzzzzes. I would purchase this again (which is rare) even though I love trying new products.

a nice firm hold

Works great. My hair frizzes in all types of weather. Garnier makes the best products. Thank u thank u thank u!

I love this, I have naturally curly hair and this is the only product that i've found that actually holds in place but doesnt get hard sticky or give that wet look. a must try!

Good semi light hold. Great taming flyaways

This is one of my favorite hair sprays - light, but decent hold and smells great. Excellent price too.

This hairsprays stays all day! Giving me volume and a beautiful shine! Very cheap, you can find it at your local drugstore! And you only need a couple sprays!

I have the sleek and shine hairspray (looks the same as this one, but has orange accents) and It work pretty well. Not any better than other brands of its caliber though.

I am surprised that this hairspray does not have higher scores. It provides a medium hold (in humid San Antonio)...does not cause flakes either. I especially like my hair the day after I have used this hairspray...it adds a little texture to my hair and allows for easier styling. I have also used this hairspray on clean hair before styling...just to improve hold. I gave this a 4 out of 5 since it could be better .. if it would maintain hold longer.

Great hold and nice volume.

Great hairspray for the price! Great hold and really sticks to the no humidity promise!

i really like this hairspray! it holds my hair in place and smells nice. as for frizz control i do think it helps. overall a good hairspray!