Garnier Fructis Style Flexible Control Hairspray Anti-Humidity

Garnier Fructis Style Flexible Control Hairspray Anti-Humidity

3.9
              Rated #353 in Hair Care
21 Reviews 3.9/5 stars

I am surprised that this hairspray does not have higher scores. It provides a medium hold (in humid San Antonio)...does not cause flakes either. I especially like my hair the day after I have used this hairspray...it adds a little texture to my hair and allows for easier styling. I have also used this hairspray on clean hair before styling...just to improve hold. I gave this a 4 out of 5 since it could be better .. if it would maintain hold longer.

Not impressed! This stuff is sticky and doesn't hold on hair that holds without any product. Really just made my hair a sticky knotted mess I had to wash out right away. Boo Garnier.

This did nothing for my curly hair. Did not stop frizzy or fuzz. Would not buy again

Good semi light hold. Great taming flyaways

This is one of my favorite hair sprays - light, but decent hold and smells great. Excellent price too.

This hairsprays stays all day! Giving me volume and a beautiful shine! Very cheap, you can find it at your local drugstore! And you only need a couple sprays!

Great hold and volume this spray has. Smells really good too!

I really like this hairspray because it still gives my hair some room to breathe, but at the same time keeps it in a condition that I can manage. Did I mention it smells awesome?

Great hold and nice volume.

I really like this hairspray. My hair is curly and I use it to lightly to keep the curls in shape, instead of frizzzzzes. I would purchase this again (which is rare) even though I love trying new products.

a nice firm hold

Great hairspray for the price! Great hold and really sticks to the no humidity promise!

I've been using this for almost a year.It really holds my hair.But lately it s getting to feel like the old boring tacky hairspray.

i really like this hairspray! it holds my hair in place and smells nice. as for frizz control i do think it helps. overall a good hairspray!

I found that this product works really well as a hair spray but I didn't think that it made my hair any less frizzy. Gives a great hold though!