Essie Nail Polish Sugar Daddy Review | SheSpeaks

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    05.23.21

Lovely!

My favorite brand of polish! This is such a pretty color I chose to wear to a wedding and it did not dissapoint!

• ginamt By  ginamt
    05.21.21

So pretty

Love essie and I love this color, it?s perfect for summer weddings.

• balldan By  balldan
    05.20.21

Love Essie and love this color, my go to baby pink!!!!

• Anahel By  Anahel
    05.20.21

ESSIE BEAUTIFUL APPLICATION

I love all of Essie colors, I use them for marble designs and swipes on nails, this color is nice to mix with blues, mauve, maroon, browns, to make a beautiful marble design. Sleek and nice application with Essie, less bubbles, excellent contour. I am apying this color now on my hands. I am a gel lady, but Essie you always have my attention.

• englishprof By  englishprof
    03.12.21

Love This Shade!!

Such a darling color, and it looks really pretty on short nails. I do wish it would stay on a bit longer (maybe I'm too hard on my nails?), but I will keep using it for the lovely look.

• cynthiacrosby By  cynthiacrosby
    04.05.18

Super chic nail polish!

This one is similar to Fairy Taylor! it is super chic!!

• kameronpratt520 By  kameronpratt520
    02.02.17

this nail polish is great. its very pigmented, it has a lot of different colors to choose from

• STAZZYLYNN By  STAZZYLYNN
    02.01.17

Favorite color!

This is one of my favorite colors from Essie! The perfect pink as I call it. Essie makes some of the best nail polishes and I can always find the perfect color for the occasion! It stays put for days and doesn't tend to chip like other brands. Top it with the top coat and you're good to go for atleast a week!

• sissybaby57 By  sissybaby57
    09.24.15

yes ilove that I like the pink I love to put that on my neal and toe neal and I well let some of my friend I see over the week end I well let then know

• Aysia94 By  Aysia94
    09.24.15

When I want a wide range of Essie colors I go to my local CVS. I love pale pinks,nudes and pastels. This is the only brand I go to for these colors. I got this sugar daddy pink when the pink nail trend went full blown. It lasts and especially with the no chip top coat it gives an everlasting gloss.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Good Priced nail polish perfect to find out Walgreens or Kroger

• julia921 By  julia921
    08.19.14

good stuff, nice colors.

• irene322 By  irene322
    08.15.14

Nice perfect baby pink nail polish. Love Essie nail polishes .

• frisco By  frisco
    07.09.14

Love this polish!!

• Kellies By  Kellies
    07.04.14

I love this color!!Long lasting and perfect result!!