Essie Nail Polish Sugar Daddy

Essie Nail Polish Sugar Daddy

4.5
              Rated #12 in Nails
31 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Like Essie nail polish, wish it would self-level better. End up with streaks

Great product, but I paint my nails every couple of days and its a bit pricy for that

it is expensive for a nail polish. It's ok. Beautiful color

For the color pay off stick with China glaze or even sinful colors. Its just to sheer and runny I need more consistency especially with the higher price tag!

Beautiful Essie Nail Polish! I try to keep my nails looking good with regular home and salon manicures. My favorite nail polish is Essie Nail Polish Sugar Daddy because it is easy to use, glides on smoothly, and is a perfect consistency. The nail polish is top quality and reasonably priced at most beauty supply counters in stores like Walgreens, Walmart, Target, and even in grocery stores. I love the beautiful modern bottle, and the brush is perfect for applying just the right amount of nail polish to my nails. The selection of colors is astounding, but I especially like applying the pale blushes and soft pink colors. This is wonderful nail polish for the Springtime with its light fresh appealing pastel colors. The only thing that I don't like is the way the nail polish gets a bit thicker as it gets older and it is nearly impossible to use up all of the product in the bottom of the small bottle. I am not sure if it contains any ingredients that might be a cause for health concerns,

When I want a wide range of Essie colors I go to my local CVS. I love pale pinks,nudes and pastels. This is the only brand I go to for these colors. I got this sugar daddy pink when the pink nail trend went full blown. It lasts and especially with the no chip top coat it gives an everlasting gloss.

Love This Shade!! Such a darling color, and it looks really pretty on short nails. I do wish it would stay on a bit longer (maybe I'm too hard on my nails?), but I will keep using it for the lovely look.

ESSIE BEAUTIFUL APPLICATION I love all of Essie colors, I use them for marble designs and swipes on nails, this color is nice to mix with blues, mauve, maroon, browns, to make a beautiful marble design. Sleek and nice application with Essie, less bubbles, excellent contour. I am apying this color now on my hands. I am a gel lady, but Essie you always have my attention.

Great color and long lasting. It is just disappointing that the line costs so much money for just liquid.

Love Essie nailpolishes.

yes ilove that I like the pink I love to put that on my neal and toe neal and I well let some of my friend I see over the week end I well let then know

Favorite color! This is one of my favorite colors from Essie! The perfect pink as I call it. Essie makes some of the best nail polishes and I can always find the perfect color for the occasion! It stays put for days and doesn't tend to chip like other brands. Top it with the top coat and you're good to go for atleast a week!

Lovely! My favorite brand of polish! This is such a pretty color I chose to wear to a wedding and it did not dissapoint!

So pretty Love essie and I love this color, it?s perfect for summer weddings.

this nail polish is great. its very pigmented, it has a lot of different colors to choose from