Essie Nail Polish Sugar Daddy

Essie Nail Polish Sugar Daddy

4.6
              Rated #9 in Nails
29 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

This is such a great polish! It's like a stain, it gives a great natural look. Two coats is enough, in combination with Essie's Good to Go top coat, my nails are dry really quick! A lot of other polishes I've purchased have been bubbly making for terrible application. This polish goes on so smooth, I love Essie!

Love this polish!!

Nice perfect baby pink nail polish. Love Essie nail polishes .

good stuff, nice colors.

Good Priced nail polish perfect to find out Walgreens or Kroger

yes ilove that I like the pink I love to put that on my neal and toe neal and I well let some of my friend I see over the week end I well let then know

Favorite color! This is one of my favorite colors from Essie! The perfect pink as I call it. Essie makes some of the best nail polishes and I can always find the perfect color for the occasion! It stays put for days and doesn't tend to chip like other brands. Top it with the top coat and you're good to go for atleast a week!

this nail polish is great. its very pigmented, it has a lot of different colors to choose from

Super chic nail polish! This one is similar to Fairy Taylor! it is super chic!!

Love Essie and love this color, my go to baby pink!!!!

So pretty Love essie and I love this color, it?s perfect for summer weddings.

I love this color!!Long lasting and perfect result!!

Lovely! My favorite brand of polish! This is such a pretty color I chose to wear to a wedding and it did not dissapoint!

Essie gives a great finish. I love this color. It's so cute and so neutral. It goes with anything!

This is a great color by Essie. I will repurchase this color again and again to give as gifts!