Essie Nail Polish Sugar Daddy

Essie Nail Polish Sugar Daddy

4.6
              Rated #9 in Nails
29 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Lovely! My favorite brand of polish! This is such a pretty color I chose to wear to a wedding and it did not dissapoint!

So pretty Love essie and I love this color, it?s perfect for summer weddings.

Love Essie and love this color, my go to baby pink!!!!

ESSIE BEAUTIFUL APPLICATION I love all of Essie colors, I use them for marble designs and swipes on nails, this color is nice to mix with blues, mauve, maroon, browns, to make a beautiful marble design. Sleek and nice application with Essie, less bubbles, excellent contour. I am apying this color now on my hands. I am a gel lady, but Essie you always have my attention.

Love This Shade!! Such a darling color, and it looks really pretty on short nails. I do wish it would stay on a bit longer (maybe I'm too hard on my nails?), but I will keep using it for the lovely look.

Super chic nail polish! This one is similar to Fairy Taylor! it is super chic!!

this nail polish is great. its very pigmented, it has a lot of different colors to choose from

Favorite color! This is one of my favorite colors from Essie! The perfect pink as I call it. Essie makes some of the best nail polishes and I can always find the perfect color for the occasion! It stays put for days and doesn't tend to chip like other brands. Top it with the top coat and you're good to go for atleast a week!

yes ilove that I like the pink I love to put that on my neal and toe neal and I well let some of my friend I see over the week end I well let then know

When I want a wide range of Essie colors I go to my local CVS. I love pale pinks,nudes and pastels. This is the only brand I go to for these colors. I got this sugar daddy pink when the pink nail trend went full blown. It lasts and especially with the no chip top coat it gives an everlasting gloss.

Good Priced nail polish perfect to find out Walgreens or Kroger

good stuff, nice colors.

Nice perfect baby pink nail polish. Love Essie nail polishes .

Love this polish!!

I love this color!!Long lasting and perfect result!!