Friends! Romans! Members!
Since we're really not too sure of what an "Ides" even is - we recommend that you disregard all talk of signs & omens and help us praise Caesar by putting on a blingy olive wreath (like Johnny Weir's) and then enter our Ides of March Giveaway!
To enter, test your knowledge of all things Roman by answering these 6 questions in the comments section below - and you could win a trio of high-end beauty products featuring the 110-240V Ultra Clear Cleansing System from TruthInAging.com!
|1) Which of these famous people was born on March 15th?
|2) Julius Caesar put an end to the complex Roman calendar which organized each month around three reference points known as Kalends, Nones, and Ides. He implemented the Julian calendar, which was intended to be in sync with the solar cycle; however, because the actual solar year is 365 ¼ days long, Caesar also added an extra day, called a leap day, every four years to make up the difference. Which month did he name after himself?|
|3) Caesar's most famous words were "Veni, vidi, vici" (I came, I saw, I conquered) - on which brand of packaging are these featured?|
|4) True or False - It's believed Caesar was born by surgical delivery - that's why this method of birth became known as Caesarean section.|
|5) True or False - Caesar Salad is named after Julius Caesar.|
|6) Who said, in the play Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare in Act III scene II:
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
And now for the prizes!
You could be one of 3 winners who will each receive a gift trio that includes the Ultra Clear Facial Cleansing System from TruthInAging.com, along with their Royal Nectar Face Lift moisturizer, and their Royal Nectar Face Mask with a total value of $209!*
|Ultra Clear Facial System||Royal Nectar Face Lift||Royal Nectar Face Mask|
Note : When using Royal Nectar products, patch tests should be performed as these products contain actual bee venom. Anyone with bee venom sensitivities should avoid these products.
*This giveaway is open through March 16th to US residents over 18 years of age
Congratulations to Winners: ttsmitty, elizdup & TNTIBOS
All of them, July 3rd, Phillip Morris, True, False, Mark Antony and looks like Marlon Brando.
#( 1- ALL were born on that day-) -#(-2--JULY) -#(3 -PHILLIP MORRIS & MOET &CHANDON items) #(4-True but it is still debated as false also) #5(-FALSE) -6-Marc Antony
1) All of them 2) July 3 3) Phillip Morris 4) True 5) False 6) Mark Antony
1. All 6 of the famous people were born March 15. 2. July 3. Phillip Morris 4. True 5. False 6. Mark Antony
1- They were all born in the Month of March 2- July 3- Phillip Morris 4- True 5- False 6- Mark Anthony
1. all 2. July 3. Givenchy 4. True 5. True 6. Mark Antony
1, a) Will.I.Am 2. October 3. Phillip Morris 4. True 5. False 6. Mark Antony
1. all 2. July 3. Marlboro 4. false 5. False 6. Mark Anthony
1. All of them 2. July 3. The Philip Morris logo, from a pack of Marlboro cigarettes (they changed the packaging in 1990) 4. False 5. False 6. Marc Antony
(1) all of them (2) July 3rd (3) Phillip Morris (4) True (5) False (6) Mark Anthony
1. All of the above 2. July 3. Phillip Morris, on a pack of Marlboro cigarettes 4. False 5. False 6. Antony
1 - All of them 2 - July 3 - Marlboro Cigarettes 4 - False 5 - False 6 - Mark Antony
1. All of them 2. July 3. Phillip Morris 4. True 5. False 6. Mark Antony
1. All of them 2. July 3. Phillip Morris 4. True 5. False 6. Mark Antony fun!
1) All 6 of them were born on March 15 2.) July 3). Phillip Morris 4) True 5.)False 6.) Mark Antony