SHESPEAKS Your Power to Influence

Enter Our #SheReviews Giveaway. Win Gift Cards + the Grand Prize: a Google Home!

Have you recently tried something new that you want to tell others about? Do you have a favorite snack, shampoo or nail polish that everyone else should try? What products are on your mind?

You're invited to enter our #SheReviews Giveaway, where you can win a $25 Starbucks, Amazon or Walmart gift card each week, plus the grand prize: a Google Home!

Here's how to enter:

1. Go to shespeaks.com/Member-Product-Reviews. Add your opinion onto an existing product review for 1 entry. Or create a review for a product that hasn't been reviewed yet for 2 entries.
  2. Tweet about the giveaway (1 entry): Click HERE to Tweet: “Reviewing what I love & don't + Entering the @SheSpeaksUp #SheReviews Giveaway 2 win gift cards & Google Home! bit.ly/SheReviews"
  3. Post on Instagram (worth 5 entries!): Take a photo - in-store or in your home - of a product you love. Explain why it's so great. The more creative, the better! Tag #SheReviews, #SheSpeaks and #entry.

Prizes:

• Every week, we'll pick a winner to receive a $25 gift card to their choice of either Starbucks, Amazon or Walmart.
  • At the end of our giveaway, a grand prize winner will win a Google Home ($129 value)!

Remember, the more products you review, the more chances you have to win!

Check out these examples. Do you agree with their ratings?

* Winners will be selected randomly at the end of the giveaway from members who have written or commented on a review, or posted on Instagram or Twitter. One winner will be picked from each of the four weeks to receive a $25 gift card to their choice of Starbucks, Amazon or Walmart: Sep 20-26, Sep 27-Oct 3, Oct 4-10, Oct 11-17. One grand prize winner who has entered from Sep 20-Oct 17 will receive a Google Home, valued at $129. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents at least 18 years of age. Entrants must be a member of SheSpeaks. If you are not a member, click here to join. Winner will be notified by email.

Congratulations to SheSpeaks members, Aricanichole and abbey212, who are our week 1 and 2 winners! There's still time to enter for week 3 & 4, as well as our Grand Prize!

Make a Comment

• By KristinM09
    09.20.17

I am certainly going but no Twitter or Instagram.. I wish you guys could include Facebook more! So excited this is a DREAM GIVEAWAY!!

• By hdthreviews
    09.20.17

Entered thanks for the chance to win! Good luck everyone 🍀

• By shanrenee
    09.20.17

Yay! I'm entered, and I sure hope I win!

• By vieprivee1
    09.20.17

Maybe I will have a first and win something! Would be great!

• By Ashleigh3

Entered!

• By tazmineblue

Love!! Calamari from BJs Brew House restaurant

• By pmencin
    09.20.17

Just created a review for a new product!!!

• By sonia23

thanks!!

• By yarbr012

I submitted a review!

• By kateteodoro
    09.20.17

entered by writing a review!!