SHESPEAKS Your Power to Influence

Enter Our #SheReviews Giveaway. Win Gift Cards + the Grand Prize: a Google Home!

Have you recently tried something new that you want to tell others about? Do you have a favorite snack, shampoo or nail polish that everyone else should try? What products are on your mind?

You're invited to enter our #SheReviews Giveaway, where you can win a $25 Starbucks, Amazon or Walmart gift card each week, plus the grand prize: a Google Home!

Here's how to enter:

1. Go to shespeaks.com/Member-Product-Reviews. Add your opinion onto an existing product review for 1 entry. Or create a review for a product that hasn't been reviewed yet for 2 entries.
  2. Tweet about the giveaway (1 entry): Click HERE to Tweet: “Reviewing what I love & don't + Entering the @SheSpeaksUp #SheReviews Giveaway 2 win gift cards & Google Home! bit.ly/SheReviews"
  3. Post on Instagram (worth 5 entries!): Take a photo - in-store or in your home - of a product you love. Explain why it's so great. The more creative, the better! Tag #SheReviews, #SheSpeaks and #entry.

Prizes:

• Every week, we'll pick a winner to receive a $25 gift card to their choice of either Starbucks, Amazon or Walmart.
  • At the end of our giveaway, a grand prize winner will win a Google Home ($129 value)!

Remember, the more products you review, the more chances you have to win!

Check out these examples. Do you agree with their ratings?

* Winners will be selected randomly at the end of the giveaway from members who have written or commented on a review, or posted on Instagram or Twitter. One winner will be picked from each of the four weeks to receive a $25 gift card to their choice of Starbucks, Amazon or Walmart: Sep 20-26, Sep 27-Oct 3, Oct 4-10, Oct 11-17. One grand prize winner who has entered from Sep 20-Oct 17 will receive a Google Home, valued at $129. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents at least 18 years of age. Entrants must be a member of SheSpeaks. If you are not a member, click here to join. Winner will be notified by email.

Congratulations to our winners, SheSpeaks members Aricanichole (week 1), abbey212 (week 2), CatsMom (week 3), Trying2Mom (week 4), and OoOoCaSsiEoOoO (grand prize)!

Make a Comment

• By KristinM09
    09.20.17

I am certainly going but no Twitter or Instagram.. I wish you guys could include Facebook more! So excited this is a DREAM GIVEAWAY!!

• By hdthreviews
    09.20.17

Entered thanks for the chance to win! Good luck everyone 🍀

• By shanrenee
    09.20.17

Yay! I'm entered, and I sure hope I win!

• By vieprivee1
    09.20.17

Maybe I will have a first and win something! Would be great!

• By Ashleigh3

Entered!

• By tazmineblue

Love!! Calamari from BJs Brew House restaurant

• By pmencin
    09.20.17

Just created a review for a new product!!!

• By sonia23

thanks!!

• By yarbr012

I submitted a review!

• By kateteodoro
    09.20.17

entered by writing a review!!