Urban Decay Naked Palette | SheSpeaks

• Clpaulk919 Clpaulk919
    10.16.17

Absolute must in my makeup bag. Great pigment, easy to use & long wearing.

• BiancaCloxton By  BiancaCloxton
    06.13.18

My go to

My go to palette. Colors are beautiful and go great with skin tones. I have an easy time blending them. Can be used for every day wear or an evening out. Worth the price in my opinion.

• kimmycoo99 By  kimmycoo99
    06.11.18

High-quality

An affordable high-quality eyeshadow palette with an array of shades to choose from. The shades are very pigmented and blend easily. This was one of the first eyeshadow palettes I ever purchased and I'm still a fan to this day.

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

pigmented and long lasting

I love the Naked palette and its highly pigmented shades, you also get several colors within the palette. The shadows apply very easily, there smooth and last all day, which is great so no reapplying! The only downside is the price, although even the Naked dupes are pricy.

• Leavondamon By  Leavondamon
    01.17.18

The perfect everyday to night eyeshadow pallet

I absolutely love this pallet, and it's versatility. I can go from a very minimal daily look. To a hot night out on the town.

• laurm95 By  laurm95
    01.11.18

Go for it!

This product is worth the purchase. It has every possible color you could need to create the perfect day look to going out at night look. It?s very versatile. The pigmentation is phenomenal. Go for it!

• TheRealLutique By  TheRealLutique
    11.28.17

Urban Decay?

Urban Decay makeup is very difficult when it comes to skin tones. I've bought my palette and the skin tones were way off. I personally think they should test women of all color skins to be exact.

• ooster1 By  ooster1
    10.21.17

weekend getaways

I love the size of this palette as it is easy to pack on the go for weekends away from home. The colors go with everything so you only need one palette for all your outfits.

• Clpaulk919 By  Clpaulk919
    10.16.17

Absolute must in my makeup bag. Great pigment, easy to use & long wearing.

• Texasbabycantu By  Texasbabycantu
    10.13.17

Naked shadow

I love love love this. It not like your other eye shadows this one is long lasting and it makes your eyes pop out. -Ann cantu

• Malia024 By  Malia024
    10.12.17

Amazing

This is an amazing pallet! The colours are very blendable and they stay on for a long time!