Camelbak Eddy | SheSpeaks

• Very cool bottles. They help my goal of going green!

• justmarried811 By  justmarried811
    01.15.18

LOVE this bottle

Very handy water bottle. Love the shape. I love everything about this water bottle except trying to clean the mouth piece. It is very difficult to clean all the way IF you don't clean it right after use. If you clean it right away and don't let it sit out it's not so bad. Other than that, I LOVE this bottle!

• Roseileen By  Roseileen
    10.24.17

Almost perfect

Love the bottles, but not a big fan of having to replace moldy mouthpieces and straws from hard to dry areas.

• ooster1 By  ooster1
    10.21.17

excellent for exercise

I love the colors of these bottles and how easy they are to carry while walking.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.15.17

Camelbak Edy

I really like the shape and design of the bottle but I wasn't impressed with the lid. Mine had leaking issues.

• Texasbabycantu By  Texasbabycantu
    10.13.17

#workoutmusic

This is so freaken smart I love love love love it lol sorry I just do. C'mon you get more pumped up when you have your music on and even better bc it's right in your bottle

• droberts78 By  droberts78
    10.08.17

I love the look of these. They don't leak and can withstand abuse from the kids lol.

• Happykim By  Happykim
    10.05.17

Great color

Great for back to school in all the hottest colors

• BethAAnderson By  BethAAnderson
    01.16.17

Top to bottom

I love these water bottles BUT if you don't have a dish washer it's very hard to wash them and make sure they're completely clean of any residue or build up. It would be nice if the bottom unscrewed somehow so you can be sure to clean it from top to bottom!

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    09.19.16

Can't live without the Camelbak

Love the Camelbak....and so does the rest of the family...including the grandkids!!! We are a very active family so this water bottle comes in very handle. We have multiple colors and sizes. Makes a great gift for all the athletes or weekend warriors in the family!!

• jennyksmith84 By  jennyksmith84
    06.22.16

Love my camelbak

Love my camelbak! it is easy for me to use and my 3 year old.