Nabisco Oreo s Reese s Peanut Butter Cup Oreo | SheSpeaks Reviews

• bizzygirl bizzygirl
    06.29.14

Oh Oreo you have made me one Happy Girl, well at least for a limited time! This is by far the best cookie you have ever made; in fact I'll go so far as to say I like it better than the chocolate crème filled Oreo's. The combination of peanut butter & chocolate crème filling all covered in the original chocolate cookie makes this boom in your mouth. One bite full and you can't help but saying "UMMM!" I'm really hoping this converts from a limited edition item to a forever item. I do have to say though that other than the Chocolate Crème filled Oreo, and this new Reese's Oreo I do not actually care for any of the other Oreo cookies. For some reason I've found that I abhor the original white crème flavor, and therefore dislike the Oreo's that don't have a flavored crème.

• Gingy_snap By  Gingy_snap
    10.14.17

Love these!

Oreo did an amazing job and this is now my favorite guilty pleasure.

• sweettweet By  sweettweet
    10.12.17

Love at last!!

Absolutely love love these cookies!! Oreos keeps getting better and better!!

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

I love the flavor of these cookies. And the fact that they keep coming out with new flavors

• Savvyjess By  Savvyjess

Best ever!

This is a cookie made in Oreo Heaven!! Crunchy texture of the Oreo, filled with chocolate and peanut butter from Reese's Peanut Butter cups! Can you say AMAZING!

• vlantrip By  vlantrip
    10.11.17

It's hard to go wrong when you add peanut butter to chocolate.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.11.17

Peanut butter and chocolate oreo

The cookie is delicious especially when enjoyed with milk. Peanut butter and chocolate, nothing better. These are great.

• Adod75 By  Adod75
    10.10.17

Not our favorite Oreo, they were ok to try. The regular peanut butter ones are better. Currently we have the Nut butter and Apple pie Oreos in the house.

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    10.09.17

Best cookie

Oreo peanut butter cup is my favorite Oreo cookie. They are delicious and I really like that the package is resealable to maintain freshness.

• Happykim By  Happykim
    10.05.17

Cookie meets candy

Reese cups and Oreos together at Last! Just add milk

• bethielutz692 By  bethielutz692
    09.20.17

Peanutbutter and Oreo are YUMMMY!

I feel like they come out with a new flavor every week. I don't think to many sound that good to me or maybe I just love the regular ones and don't think they needed fixing, well except fried Oreo's that is! But my better half bought these home a few days ago and boy was I happy he did. I can still tell they are Oreo's and that's a plus. If you love peanutbutter and Oreo's then they are a must try. Very very good.