Cheerios Multigrain | SheSpeaks

• mtanner78 mtanner78
    05.14.16

By far my favorite Cheerios! So good for you while still tasting wonderful! I will eat them by the handful.

• Just lk. I like honey nut bEtter.

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    01.24.18

Love this variety of Cheerios

Plain Cheerios are good, don?t get me wrong, but I actually prefer the taste of the multigrain Cheerios. There?s a fairly slight difference in taste from regular Cheerios and to me, the multigrain Cheerios taste a tiny bit sweeter (maybe because of the different grains used, I don?t know). These aren?t filled with sugar, however, so I?d sooner buy these than many other cereals with 13 grams of sugar per serving.

• Habladora By  Habladora
    02.21.17

Yummy and Healthy

My son and I eat these a lot they are surprisingly good. They are great with milk or alone and a healthy between meals snack. I recommend these to everyone young and old with or without teeth because they are very easily dissolved in your mouth. Its like yummy and healthy had a baby and this product was born.

• Saratrakas14 By  Saratrakas14
    07.09.16

I really enjoyed these and so did my daughter. I love the Multigrain cheerios.

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4

Quite Tasty

I have no idea why I like these so much but I just do. I don't even add sugar to this cereal. I even put a handful in a ziplock bag with me for a snack.

• busymom_28 By  busymom_28

Tastes Great

I really enjoy this cereal. It has a great taste with a low amount of added sugars compared to other cereals.

• siyue52 By  siyue52
    07.06.16

Multigrain Cheerios are probably the best Cheerios out there. It has different colors but it is natural. It is not too plain like the regular Cheerios. I don't have to add honey to them to be able to eat it. It doesn't make me feel bad after I eat them. I can eat them with or without milk. They are just good. Sometimes the Multigrain ones goes on sale more than the others so that is a plus. Over all a nice cereal staple.

• mtanner78 By  mtanner78
    05.14.16

• crystalsilas By  crystalsilas
    03.12.16

My granddaughter and I love these! She's only 11 months but she already says yum when I show her the box.

• chelsmillard By  chelsmillard
    09.30.15

Love these and have a hint of sweetness to them! Me and my kids love these!!!

• FitMom15 By  FitMom15
    09.30.15

This is a great cereal if you have a picky eater. My daughter is 4 and she is super had to please food wise. But for some reason she loves this and I love that its healthy and nutritious. All around it has my mom vote.