Cheerios Multigrain Review | SheSpeaks

• HelgaHelga By  HelgaHelga
    06.28.21

nice twist on regular Cheerios

This is a wholesome cereal and sweetened just enough to taste good. A nice alternative to regular cheerios.

• MissELF By  MissELF
    06.12.21

Just a touch of sweetness!

This is a great cereal that is not one of those super sugary tasting. It has the perfect amount of flavor & sweetness. Slightly more healthy than most. Can never go wrong with cheerios.

• sabradawn By  sabradawn
    06.11.21

28 year fan

For 28 years I have purchased Multigrain Cheerios for my family. This is my son?s favorite cereal too! I love that it is only mildly sweetened, heart healthy and provides dietary fiber. It is a great finger food for little snackers.

• elyssaf By  elyssaf

Great for On-The-Go

I love the Multigrain Cheerios. They're my favorites of all the Cheerio boxes. Usually I try to stick to something with more protein, but this is great for on-the-go.

• cutie720 By  cutie720

Hearty, nutritious, tasty

Such a healthful cereal made by a reputable company. I love mixing this with some sugary cereal (makes me feel better about eating the less healthy one). Hearty taste and delectable

• Amfry2 By  Amfry2

Love This Cereal

Our all-time favorite cereal. We eat at least a box a week. Sometimes more! It's sweet without being overly sugary. Perfect!

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    06.03.21

Cheerios with variety

Multi-Grain Cheerios are tasty and fun, especially if you enjoy a little bit of variety. They are delicious! Also, when my boys were little, they enjoyed sorting them by color, so they are even educational!

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.12.20

Cheerios Multigrain are good. I prefer honey nut, but these are healthier.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

i love these cheerios. so good. when i want a snack cereal is my thing and this one is my favorite.

• spud676 By  spud676
    04.04.20

Healthy Breakfast

Cheerios Multigrain is an easy way to eat healthier for breakfast. It has 5 whole grains included and only 110 calories per serving. Super yummy also!!

• itsashley86 By  itsashley86
    04.04.19

My favorite Cheerios on the shelf! I enjoy that they are healthy, but still slightly sweet. Perfect for someone who doesn?t like the overly sweet cereals that are out there.

• SarahLynn10 By  SarahLynn10
    09.27.18

So good

My 4 year old loves Multigrain cheerios! I love that they are healthier than many other cereals with just a touch of sweet.

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    01.24.18

Love this variety of Cheerios

Plain Cheerios are good, don?t get me wrong, but I actually prefer the taste of the multigrain Cheerios. There?s a fairly slight difference in taste from regular Cheerios and to me, the multigrain Cheerios taste a tiny bit sweeter (maybe because of the different grains used, I don?t know). These aren?t filled with sugar, however, so I?d sooner buy these than many other cereals with 13 grams of sugar per serving.

• Habladora By  Habladora
    02.21.17

Yummy and Healthy

My son and I eat these a lot they are surprisingly good. They are great with milk or alone and a healthy between meals snack. I recommend these to everyone young and old with or without teeth because they are very easily dissolved in your mouth. Its like yummy and healthy had a baby and this product was born.

• Saratrakas14 By  Saratrakas14
    07.09.16

I really enjoyed these and so did my daughter. I love the Multigrain cheerios.