Black Bean Brownies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 4 Servings
It's a healthy version of regular brownies.
Black beans (soaked overnight)
1. Put soaked black beans and honey and rosewater in a mixer and make a smooth paste.
2. Add oatmeal and mix well with spatula.
3. Then add dark chocolate and mix well.
4. Put the mixture in tray and press it to distribute it evenly.
5. Preheat the oven at 180C and cook for 15-18 minutes.
Always soak the beans in hot water. If the beans are not soft enough then it is okay if you cook them first with just water and then put them in the mixer.
other recipes in breads & muffins
Create a seasonal favorite that is quick and easy to whip up and uses some of the best flavors of the fall. Quick and easy pumpkin cheese bread can be wh…
This is a traditional cake, a habit that has been running in our family for more than 5 generations and I'm pretty sure in many other Romanian families.
Even if you have never made banana bread before, I have no doubt you can make this recipe. And if you have made other recipes, you might just find this o…