Black Bean Brownies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 4 Servings
It's a healthy version of regular brownies.
Black beans (soaked overnight)
1. Put soaked black beans and honey and rosewater in a mixer and make a smooth paste.
2. Add oatmeal and mix well with spatula.
3. Then add dark chocolate and mix well.
4. Put the mixture in tray and press it to distribute it evenly.
5. Preheat the oven at 180C and cook for 15-18 minutes.
Always soak the beans in hot water. If the beans are not soft enough then it is okay if you cook them first with just water and then put them in the mixer.
other recipes in breads & muffins
Moist Blueberry Muffins made with coconut flour!
Even if you have never made banana bread before, I have no doubt you can make this recipe. And if you have made other recipes, you might just find this o…
Delicious cake-like bread that will become your new favorite Fall recipe. Given from my neighbor and now everyone says it's the best quick bread they've …