Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips | SheSpeaks

• DaringSpecimen7 DaringSpecimen7
    10.21.13

Partially promising.It was somewhat "cleansing",but nothing special in particular.3( ***'s )for you Biore.

• BBree1 By  BBree1
    11.24.15

Although the price Isn't great, they did an ok job worked for me.

• brookew86 By  brookew86
    07.17.15

Out of all the strips I have used, I prefer these the most. However, the "deep cleansing" thing seems a bit misleading. I didn't feel as though I got a deep clean from this strip than I have with others. Still, good product.

• deblv1961 By  deblv1961
    05.03.15

This product is good...I have used it several times with good results and would recommend to friends.

• Juliefuller11 By  Juliefuller11
    04.30.15

These are nice. They definitely get a lot of the gunk out of my nose (face strips as well when used)...do they pull out everything? No but they do well enough that I keep purchasing them for myself and my three teens! I think we each use one once a week or two...whenever we can remember!

• pilarmarshall By  pilarmarshall
    04.01.15

I don't think these work! I purchased for my daughter who suffers from blackheads but I don't think this did anything. What a shame. She uses other Biore products that we swear by but this was a waste. Will not be purchasing again.

• KimLeeChanee By  KimLeeChanee
    03.19.15

I received this sample through a magazine subscription so I wasn't as eager to try it because the thought of peeling a sticker that has been on my face for 10-15 minutes isn't a pleasing thing to consider but I wanted to see if it actually worked. It worked but I wasn't thoroughly impressed because I thought I would have seen more 'guck' than what was actually on the strip. It was painful to remove even with the suggestion of wetting the strip and soon after removal, my nose was irritated, red, and itchy. I gave it a 3 because it did work and not every one is going to have some type of irritation.

• Liliana415 By  Liliana415
    11.18.14

Great product! Although it does not get all blackheads it still worked for me!

• puttchen By  puttchen
    11.16.14

I have a love/hate relationship with these strips. I love what they do and they are effective, but I hate how much they hurt to pull off when they are dry!

• gracebrown44 By  gracebrown44
    11.13.14

Very expensive, but work fairly well. Not a product I would use daily because of the price.

• scooter78 By  scooter78
    06.28.14

Works good at removing blackheads from my pores. Easy to use. Don't like the price