Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Review | SheSpeaks

• BBree1 By  BBree1
    11.24.15

Although the price Isn't great, they did an ok job worked for me.

• brookew86 By  brookew86
    07.17.15

Out of all the strips I have used, I prefer these the most. However, the "deep cleansing" thing seems a bit misleading. I didn't feel as though I got a deep clean from this strip than I have with others. Still, good product.

• deblv1961 By  deblv1961
    05.03.15

This product is good...I have used it several times with good results and would recommend to friends.

• Juliefuller11 By  Juliefuller11
    04.30.15

These are nice. They definitely get a lot of the gunk out of my nose (face strips as well when used)...do they pull out everything? No but they do well enough that I keep purchasing them for myself and my three teens! I think we each use one once a week or two...whenever we can remember!

• pilarmarshall By  pilarmarshall
    04.01.15

I don't think these work! I purchased for my daughter who suffers from blackheads but I don't think this did anything. What a shame. She uses other Biore products that we swear by but this was a waste. Will not be purchasing again.

• KimLeeChanee By  KimLeeChanee
    03.19.15

I received this sample through a magazine subscription so I wasn't as eager to try it because the thought of peeling a sticker that has been on my face for 10-15 minutes isn't a pleasing thing to consider but I wanted to see if it actually worked. It worked but I wasn't thoroughly impressed because I thought I would have seen more 'guck' than what was actually on the strip. It was painful to remove even with the suggestion of wetting the strip and soon after removal, my nose was irritated, red, and itchy. I gave it a 3 because it did work and not every one is going to have some type of irritation.

• Liliana415 By  Liliana415
    11.18.14

Great product! Although it does not get all blackheads it still worked for me!

• puttchen By  puttchen
    11.16.14

I have a love/hate relationship with these strips. I love what they do and they are effective, but I hate how much they hurt to pull off when they are dry!

• gracebrown44 By  gracebrown44
    11.13.14

Very expensive, but work fairly well. Not a product I would use daily because of the price.

• scooter78 By  scooter78
    06.28.14

Works good at removing blackheads from my pores. Easy to use. Don't like the price

• khd023 By  khd023
    06.04.14

I love these things. It's so satisfying to feel them getting stiff and picking up that gunk in your pores, and then you pull them off and see all the yucky stuff in your face. Ew! But they work great. I wish they would make a mask or something, so that I could get this pore-cleaning effectiveness on my entire face.

• davisjodie By  davisjodie
    04.02.14

Rounding up to 4 stars even though i would give it 3.5. Does a fairly good job, but is expensive and it seems like it doesn't do really deep cleaning. For me, it works a lot better on my nose, and not so well on the forehead or chin.

• mouhanna32 By  mouhanna32
    03.12.14

when I seen this products on the commercial I got very excited to try it. I followed the directions, and couldn't wait for the results. I waited a couple min and then pealed it off my nose. I was upset with the outcome. I seen a little bit of my black heads come out but there was more there. I guess this product isn't made to handle deep blackheads. it was not a total disappointment, but if you can find another product i recommend you using it.

• Dragonflylove By  Dragonflylove
    01.07.14

I have used these on and off throughout my life. I love them! They work wonderfully and I recommend them to anyone who suffers from blackheads!

• Mimimaro By  Mimimaro
    01.04.14

This product have many side effects. If your sole mission is to unclog your pores, than these would be perfect. All you need to do is steam you face for a couple of minutes to open up your pores, than apply this and it will remove all those impurities inside. If you have sensitive skin, you might want to avoid this because it will be painful when removing. Now, why did I rate it only 2 stars if it works? In a perfect world, these strips would remove the impurities without any side effects. However, this is not a perfect world and this product does have SIDE EFFECTS. One of which is that it can ENLARGE YOUR PORES. Enlarged pores allows dirt and oil to get trapped in your pores more easily and creates more clogged pores. Now you see the issue? There are plenty of other methods to unclog your pores without enlarging them.