Biore  Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

4.1
              Rated #593 in Skin Care
66 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I have tried these several times and I can not get them to work. The little black dots on my nose are still there and my pores are still clogged.

After reading so many amazing reviews online I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately they did nothing for me ;( very disappointing

I have a bunch of tiny blackheads on my nose/ chin/ and creases of nose. I have tried using these when I was in my early 20 and they didnt work then. My 15 year old daughter wanted to buy them so i thought i'd give them another chance. they did nothing. she says that they work for her, but they dont for me!

This product have many side effects. If your sole mission is to unclog your pores, than these would be perfect. All you need to do is steam you face for a couple of minutes to open up your pores, than apply this and it will remove all those impurities inside. If you have sensitive skin, you might want to avoid this because it will be painful when removing. Now, why did I rate it only 2 stars if it works? In a perfect world, these strips would remove the impurities without any side effects. However, this is not a perfect world and this product does have SIDE EFFECTS. One of which is that it can ENLARGE YOUR PORES. Enlarged pores allows dirt and oil to get trapped in your pores more easily and creates more clogged pores. Now you see the issue? There are plenty of other methods to unclog your pores without enlarging them.

I don't think these work! I purchased for my daughter who suffers from blackheads but I don't think this did anything. What a shame. She uses other Biore products that we swear by but this was a waste. Will not be purchasing again.

I wanna try this!

I know there's great reviews with this product, but I've tried these multiple times and they just didn't work for me. I even tried leaving them on a little longer to see if that would help, but that just irritated my skin. I want these to work, but they just weren't for me I suppose.

I'm not going to lie I used to LOVE these strips. However, moving out and gaining bills rendered me unable to afford a, what is it now $8 box of strips? While looking online i have found that the exact same results may be achieved with an egg white and some tissue for pennies! I'm not saying don't buy the product if you have the money, it is a great product, the value is my problem. (Also the egg white does not cause nearly as much drying and irritation.)

Very expensive, but work fairly well. Not a product I would use daily because of the price.

I love using these!! They work pretty good but they still leave a lot of clogged pores and you have to be careful not to get them on the skin under your eye because it will hurt like crazy when you pull it off.

when I seen this products on the commercial I got very excited to try it. I followed the directions, and couldn't wait for the results. I waited a couple min and then pealed it off my nose. I was upset with the outcome. I seen a little bit of my black heads come out but there was more there. I guess this product isn't made to handle deep blackheads. it was not a total disappointment, but if you can find another product i recommend you using it.

Partially promising.It was somewhat "cleansing",but nothing special in particular.3( ***'s )for you Biore.

it dry out my skin a bit but it made it feel really nice

These strips work 50% of the time. Either they're great and visibly unclog pores or they just dry out and rip off my skin without ever seeing any improvement in my pores. I would definitely moisturize afterwards so your skin doesn't dry out and end up producing more sebum that will clog your pores and I would also steam your face prior to using the Biore strips so that your pores are more open and more susceptible to the unclogging.

Out of all the strips I have used, I prefer these the most. However, the "deep cleansing" thing seems a bit misleading. I didn't feel as though I got a deep clean from this strip than I have with others. Still, good product.