Biore  Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

4.1
              Rated #593 in Skin Care
66 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I have a love/hate relationship with these strips. I love what they do and they are effective, but I hate how much they hurt to pull off when they are dry!

I love this product. It does get rid of your blackheads and you can see it on the strip.

Everybody knows this is the best product! Just get it. You won't regret it! Yo ucan see the results right on the strip & it feels awesome! :)

I have been a pore strip user for over 10 years and love this.

I always feel like I'm doing a science experiment whenever I use my Biore strips! That's probably why I feel like it's a fun cleaning process. You just can't help but be surprised when you lift the dried strip from your face or nose in my case, and see all the rows of blackheads stuck on your strip that you never thought you had. Sometimes it hurts like heck while removing them but that's the price you pay for the deep cleaning I guess. I've tried other blackhead treatments like the one from Dr. Brandt but it was too mild and you had to constantly reapply the treatment to thoroughly clean the blackheads off of your face. They are overpriced and are not consistant. They are a milder option for people with sensitive skin. I remember the time they used to have the imitation Biore strips at the 99 Cents store a few years ago but they didn't work as well either. Guess that's why they were only 99 cents! Biore strips are on my permanent wishlist at Drugstore.com so I never forget about them. A keeper!

I received a sample for these last week and I decided to give them a try. I only received on e strip but it really did a good job. I have really big pores and oily skin so my face always feel pretty rough because of all the clogged pores. I usually try to clean out my pores by squeezing them clean but it is too painful and I can never get the crease between my cheek and nose. The pore strip was great in getting all the nasty stuff out of my pores that are in those hard to reach creases. I definitely need to buy a box of these!!

I love this product and have been using it for years. They really do work for cleaning your pores and removing blackheads.

AMAZING.

I had never used these before, but received a free sample of the nose strip and decided to give it a try. It was super easy to use. The strip has to dry before peeling it off, but I changed over the laundry while I waited. It seemed like it would hurt when removing it because once the strip dries it is really hard, but it was not painful. The results were amazing. I couldn't believe the work that little strip did! I highly recommend the biore nose strips. I have already went out and purchased more and can't wait to use them again!

Only strips on the market that remove as many blackheads! So easy and clean. I love them!

Love love love biore. It is amazing how great it works each time. I don't use it three times a week, I use it only once because it does so well but my two daughters do use it more and they love the results. We also tried the forehead and chin product but that is not a problem area.

I love these things. It's so satisfying to feel them getting stiff and picking up that gunk in your pores, and then you pull them off and see all the yucky stuff in your face. Ew! But they work great. I wish they would make a mask or something, so that I could get this pore-cleaning effectiveness on my entire face.

I have used these on and off throughout my life. I love them! They work wonderfully and I recommend them to anyone who suffers from blackheads!

Wow the results are great I love it

each person has to have this product