Bertolli Vodka Sauce | SheSpeaks

• shonvic1981 By  shonvic1981
    09.25.16

I love this brand and my family loved this sauce. It's hearty and affordable.

• Jdayton01 By  Jdayton01
    09.22.16

Just like a restaurant

I have an Italian restaurant that has a vodka sauce that is to die for, so I thought I would try this product out. I really liked it, very good, flavorable sauce. Even my picky kids and husband love this sauce.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.22.16

It's an ok sauce.I am Italian so I am used to home made.But since I work and I am tired when I go home,this is my alternative.It pairs great with chicken as well.I use it on Angel hair and place a piece of Chicken on top.

• PoconoMacMomma By  PoconoMacMomma
    06.26.15

This is a great sauce when you are in a hurry. ..my family does however like my home made better

• dcarter56 By  dcarter56
    06.25.15

I think that the sauce had a good hearty taste to it. My family loves it.

• snudes1953 By  snudes1953
    02.07.15

Sexy sauce...

• Xxtine13 By  Xxtine13
    01.24.15

I only use this brand of sauces. All the others seam to taste fake/too much like a store brand. This sauce tastes just like a restaurant kind. Bottle it up and I'll keep buying it! Plus BJ's sells them and the price is great!

• Honeybadgertami By  Honeybadgertami
    02.28.14

Great sauce alone or with a little ground italian sausage.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.21.14

It is okay for a quick need sauce but I rather make my own when I have the time.

• jlwagner By  jlwagner
    03.08.13

My family loves this sauce. The variety of blends gives a nice change from the ordinary tomato sauce.