Bertolli Vodka Sauce

Bertolli Vodka Sauce

3.9
              Rated #63 in Sauces Spices & Flavoring
41 Reviews 3.9/5 stars

This sauce has the perfect blend of ingredients! I can tell they took their time when they came up with the recpie! It is soooo yummy! My mom has told some of the people she works with about it, they all have raved about it! To me it tastes like a premium version of a tangy, creamy spaghetti-O sauce... If that makes any sense?

My sister got me hooked on this sauce. I taker burtoli ravioli and I use this sauce to lightly coat the ravioli and my family ask for this at least 3 times a month.

i love this sauce. it goes well ontop of chicken and penne..

Delicious! and it makes a quick weeknight meal!

My entire family loves this sauce. Even the finicky kids. Very smooth tasting.

Great sauce alone or with a little ground italian sausage.

love it, its my brothers favorite as well.

I like to use vodka sauce when I'm making chicken Parmesan... I love how its not your typical tomato sauce, it really changes the way the meal tastes and it feels like its something new. I was originally introduced to Vodka sauce by my brother who enjoys experimenting in the kitchen as well and we both really enjoy this sauce.

i love anything by bertolli. so far all of the sauces and meals i have tried have been very tasty.

I do enjoy Bertolli's Vodka Sauce, it's richer than most other vodka sauces and I'm really particular to Bertolli's for some reason. Definitely yummy.

Really love to add this sauce to another jar of regular - the result is a creamy, tangy sauce - add sauted garlic and pour over penne with tons of provolone cheese - *mmmm* perfecto!

Sexy sauce...

This sauce is great. Easy meal to just cook up some all wheat rotini and throw in some chicken. Delicious!

good vodka sauce I like it, my boyfriend doesn't. It's good if you like vodka sauce. Not the best I've ever had but great for home

made it for my family and they loved it