Applebees Food Review | SheSpeaks

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.22.16

I like Applebees.It has unique foods that you sometimes can't find others places.I never had any issues.The Applebees nearest me has fast service and the food is never cold or over cooked.

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    09.30.15

I don't think I have ever had a good experience at Applebee's. I don't ever seem to find anything good on the menu and I don't think the food is very good in quality. Two thumbs down .....

• photographerap By  photographerap
    09.29.15

We always have terrible service at any Applebee's we go to. Food is just OK. I would skip it.

• trish1983a By  trish1983a
    09.03.15

I remember as a teenager/young adult I used to love this place, especially the riblets. But now their food is mediocre at best. The steaks especially have gone downhill. I don't know if it's just me or not, but sometimes I truly wonder if it is pure meat. I do like that they have the 2 can dine special and I also love their spinach and artichoke dip. But they are even shrinking those now.

• Irian63 By  Irian63
    07.27.15

I really like their new happy hour menu. The drinks are good and also their appetizers. Great place to have a girls night out, family dinner or on a date. The prices and atmosphere is spot on.

• laurar By  laurar
    07.27.15

I haven't ate here in a while. I loved the food only at some of the locations. The quality of food does vary by location. Its good for a special night out.

• PNichols By  PNichols
    06.29.15

I don't usually go to Applebees. I used to love their food, years ago. Then they changed their menu, you can't even get a normal salad there anymore.

• sstruck4 By  sstruck4
    06.25.15

I really enjoy Applebees. Being a weight watchers member, I love that they have the point values right on the menu to help me decide what to eat.

• JessHolmes By  JessHolmes
    05.30.15

Applebees aren't too creative in their menu and every time I've visited the wait staff has always been far and few.

• Chastity23 By  Chastity23
    02.11.15

Just ate there last week. They have really minimized there portions of food. Depending on the store and service it can be a very nice place to go eat and socialize with friends or loved ones or to have a meeting or something but it seams to me that there loosing there touch of classy. There food and drinks are still good and I will continue to go just for the mudslide.

• hampdek By  hampdek
    02.02.15

Come for the artichoke dip and stay for the atmosphere and cheap entrees. Applebees is a nice place for a first date or social gathering

• Lovemyboys2 By  Lovemyboys2
    12.17.14

2for 1s r the best..

• ChiILMama By  ChiILMama
    12.15.14

We eat there on road trips sometimes because they trump Micky D's and there are vast stretches of the midwest where this is fine dining. Whenever we have a choice, though, we'll pick a Mom N Pop Diner over a chain.

• CSACHB By  CSACHB
    12.11.14

Haven't eaten here in almost 6 months because the last 4 times we went my order was either not brought out at all (thank God for appetizers), or the salmon I ordered smelled & tasted raw, and my salad always has to be sent back because they put meat on it. (I'm a vegetarian.) Each time, the manager was flippant and didn't even apologize I'm giving them 2 stars because my husband & son said the ribs were "good".

• Helenebarnett By  Helenebarnett
    10.17.14

I honestly have had a bad experience at Applebee's with the service and the quality of food a few times so I have never been there since. I told the manager the last time I was there and they didn't seem to care. So honestly I don't intend going back.