Zombieland Movie | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Mcrial By  Mcrial
    08.12.17

Its funny and a bit creepy

I saw this movie when i was younger and i didint really know much about zombies or anything similar so it really creeped me out. I watched it again recently and i enjoyed it.

• Stephyycakess24 By  Stephyycakess24
    08.11.17

funny movie

zombieland is a very funny movie. the movie is about a zombie apocalypse and a few survivors. basically a guide to surviving a zombie apocalypse.

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

My oldest son loves zombie movies. This one was plenty of action but tounge in cheek too. We had so much fun watching this that we went right out and bought the movie.

• Crystalwithac_0 By  Crystalwithac_0
    01.24.14

Zombieland is one of my favorite movies. How light & funny they make this movie is refreshing. The break in screens is so well played out. Plus I love Woody Harrelson, so that's a plus!

• JaimeLovesStuff By  JaimeLovesStuff
    01.21.14

Zombieland is one of my favorite Zombie movies. Not sure if it's because of the Twinkies or Bill Murray but I fall over laughing every time I watch it! I can not get enough of Zombieland!

• HollyPritchettxoxo By  HollyPritchettxoxo
    10.13.13

Great movie watched many times.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

I love this movie, made me laugh. Twinkiessssssssssssss.

• mrhiccups By  mrhiccups
    04.13.10

this movie was sooo stupid it was hilarious. and it was filmed at the amusement park in my town so that was interesting. i'd watch it again.

• BleachNinja By  BleachNinja
    03.07.10

This movie made everyone at my get together laugh. The rest of the night we played, ate, drank, and quoted this movie. I also give it two thumbs up.

• Nikkijo44 By  Nikkijo44
    01.27.10

this was an amazing movie for people who like to have a good laugh. My eighty year old grandmother even loved it, which was a huge shocker to me. i agree with cfraga that this was a good break from zombie movies such as resident evil and 28 days later. Very funny