› entertainment reviews movies

Bill Murray St. Vincent Rating
Dec 30, 2014

Excellent movie !! Not your typical Bill Murray comedy ! It had it's funny parts but it's a very moving story. At times it's a bit of a tearjerker. I'm so glad I watched this movie. Melissa McCarthy and the rest of the cast were also great. Perfect casting.

Amanda Seyfried Letters … Rating
4.5
Apr 29, 2014

I enjoyed it very much.

Regency Enterprises 12 Y… Rating
Apr 06, 2014

I had never heard of this movie when I watched it. I had no idea what it was about or what it would be about, but it did not disappoint me on any level. It was such a good movie. It was sad, but so real and well told.

Blue Sky Epic Rating
3.2
Dec 30, 2014

I loved this movie but I wouldn't watch it again. It's a great movie for children. The visuals were beautiful, the characters different, and the story-line unique.

Disney The Great and Pow… Rating
3.6
Feb 27, 2015

Cute movie. Kids liked it but didn't love it. It was very dark.

Mandeville films Warm Bo… Rating
4.3
Feb 14, 2015

Second best zombie movie I have ever seen. It was not the typical scary and sad zombie movie. Probably one of my all time favorites :)

Warner Brothers Studios … Rating
4.5
Jun 16, 2014

My family loved this movie. No one moved until it was finished

Universal Pictures E.T. Rating
Feb 27, 2015

Great action packed family fun movie that makes you never want to leave your seat for fear of missing something! Highly recommend to everyone, this movie will forever be a family classic movie!

Universal Pictures Dr Su… Rating
Feb 27, 2015

We loved this movie! Animation is top notch. The morals and story line gets through to the kids and it would be excellent for schools to use around Earth Day. Family, love, importance if loving and caring for our Earth, friendships, and values all wrapped into one movie that chil…

Universal Studios ParaNo… Rating
1.8
1.0
Nov 20, 2014

Watched this movie with my 8 year old daughter and it was so not appropriate! I guess I need to read the PG 13. I assumed it was a child Halloween movie. There is too much mature audience content in this movie! Beware!!

LeapFrog Numberland Rating
4.8
Sep 25, 2013

My 4 and 2 year olds absolutely love Leap Frog. They watch it over and over and sing the song. It is a great way for them to learn without being bored.

In/Sight Movie Rating
Apr 19, 2012

Started out as an OK thriller, but quickly became mundane and tiresome. I didn't like the "twist" ending because it managed to lead the audience nowhere. I hate whenever reviewers say, "This is a film for intellectuals." That must explain it!

Intruders Movie Rating
1.0
Aug 15, 2014

I was so excited to see this movie yet disappointed , it was very hard to follow and I watched this movie twice and still did not understand what was going on?

From Dusk Till Dawn Movie Rating
Aug 10, 2013

Tarantino is a genius. Love vampire films.

The Poker House Movie Rating
4.3
3.0
Aug 23, 2013

I am a movie fanatic, and this one was really well written and acted. Very emotional movie. Loved it.

Pages: < Prev 1