› entertainment reviews movies

Omar SY, Francois Clouze… Rating
Apr 02, 2015

This is a French film about two men - a quadriplegic billionaire and his newly hired caregiver. It depicts the very equal and honest relationship of the seemingly opposite two in a humorous and respectful way. Through the movie, I laughed, shed tears, and was truly moved. One of th…

Bill Murray St. Vincent Rating
Mar 03, 2015

I rented this at a Redbox last week. Fantastic movie. I will rent it again.

Amanda Seyfried Letters … Rating
4.5
Apr 29, 2014

I enjoyed it very much.

Regency Enterprises 12 Y… Rating
Apr 06, 2014

I had never heard of this movie when I watched it. I had no idea what it was about or what it would be about, but it did not disappoint me on any level. It was such a good movie. It was sad, but so real and well told.

Blue Sky Epic Rating
3.4
Mar 27, 2015

I liked this movie. It ws fun to watch with the kids. I also feel that the graphics in it are outstanding.

Disney The Great and Pow… Rating
3.6
Feb 27, 2015

Cute movie. Kids liked it but didn't love it. It was very dark.

Mandeville films Warm Bo… Rating
4.3
Feb 14, 2015

Second best zombie movie I have ever seen. It was not the typical scary and sad zombie movie. Probably one of my all time favorites :)

Warner Brothers Studios … Rating
4.5
Jun 16, 2014

My family loved this movie. No one moved until it was finished

Universal Pictures E.T. Rating
Mar 06, 2015

I love this movie.An adventurous,thrilling,compassionet movie for the whole family.

Universal Pictures Dr Su… Rating
May 20, 2015

My kids love thIs. It's entertainment at its best with tons of truth put in. Great story.

Universal Studios ParaNo… Rating
1.8
1.0
Nov 20, 2014

Watched this movie with my 8 year old daughter and it was so not appropriate! I guess I need to read the PG 13. I assumed it was a child Halloween movie. There is too much mature audience content in this movie! Beware!!

LeapFrog Numberland Rating
4.8
Sep 25, 2013

My 4 and 2 year olds absolutely love Leap Frog. They watch it over and over and sing the song. It is a great way for them to learn without being bored.

In/Sight Movie Rating
Apr 19, 2012

Started out as an OK thriller, but quickly became mundane and tiresome. I didn't like the "twist" ending because it managed to lead the audience nowhere. I hate whenever reviewers say, "This is a film for intellectuals." That must explain it!

Intruders Movie Rating
1.0
Aug 15, 2014

I was so excited to see this movie yet disappointed , it was very hard to follow and I watched this movie twice and still did not understand what was going on?

From Dusk Till Dawn Movie Rating
4.1
May 01, 2015

It was a good movie but make sure the kids aren't around because there is a lot of bad language and nudity!

Pages: < Prev 1