› entertainment reviews movies

Bill Murray St. Vincent Rating
Dec 30, 2014

Excellent movie !! Not your typical Bill Murray comedy ! It had it's funny parts but it's a very moving story. At times it's a bit of a tearjerker. I'm so glad I watched this movie. Melissa McCarthy and the rest of the cast were also great. Perfect casting.

Amanda Seyfried Letters … Rating
4.5
Apr 29, 2014

I enjoyed it very much.

Regency Enterprises 12 Y… Rating
Apr 06, 2014

I had never heard of this movie when I watched it. I had no idea what it was about or what it would be about, but it did not disappoint me on any level. It was such a good movie. It was sad, but so real and well told.

Blue Sky Epic Rating
3.2
Dec 30, 2014

I loved this movie but I wouldn't watch it again. It's a great movie for children. The visuals were beautiful, the characters different, and the story-line unique.

Disney The Great and Pow… Rating
3.5
Oct 27, 2014

I was so excited for this movie and was completely let down. I'm sure young kids would love it but adults are going to remember the original and see that there is no comparison. I think casting was a bit off too. No one could ever see mila kunis being an ugly witch. She's gorgeous.

Mandeville films Warm Bo… Rating
4.3
3.0
Jul 19, 2014

This was a decent movie. I enjoyed watching it, though I'm not sure I'd watch it again. It got a few chuckles out of me, and the story was pretty good. It kind of rode the tide of the zombie craze without really making a name for itself.

Warner Brothers Studios … Rating
4.5
Jun 16, 2014

My family loved this movie. No one moved until it was finished

Universal Pictures E.T. Rating
Jan 11, 2015

ET is the most adorable alien ever. A classic that the whole family will love. Not to mention moments of laughs!

Universal Pictures Dr Su… Rating
Dec 24, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect out of this movie when I first saw it. I grew up watching the made for tv The Lorax. And while there are many aspects of this full-length movie that are different, the message remains the same. And it is done in a fun way. I really enjoyed how the On…

Universal Studios ParaNo… Rating
1.8
1.0
Nov 20, 2014

Watched this movie with my 8 year old daughter and it was so not appropriate! I guess I need to read the PG 13. I assumed it was a child Halloween movie. There is too much mature audience content in this movie! Beware!!

LeapFrog Numberland Rating
4.8
Sep 25, 2013

My 4 and 2 year olds absolutely love Leap Frog. They watch it over and over and sing the song. It is a great way for them to learn without being bored.

In/Sight Movie Rating
Apr 19, 2012

Started out as an OK thriller, but quickly became mundane and tiresome. I didn't like the "twist" ending because it managed to lead the audience nowhere. I hate whenever reviewers say, "This is a film for intellectuals." That must explain it!

Intruders Movie Rating
1.0
Aug 15, 2014

I was so excited to see this movie yet disappointed , it was very hard to follow and I watched this movie twice and still did not understand what was going on?

From Dusk Till Dawn Movie Rating
Aug 10, 2013

Tarantino is a genius. Love vampire films.

The Poker House Movie Rating
4.3
3.0
Aug 23, 2013

I am a movie fanatic, and this one was really well written and acted. Very emotional movie. Loved it.

Pages: < Prev 1