› entertainment reviews movies

Apr 29, 2014

I enjoyed it very much.

Regency Enterprises 12 Y… Rating
Apr 06, 2014

I had never heard of this movie when I watched it. I had no idea what it was about or what it would be about, but it did not disappoint me on any level. It was such a good movie. It was sad, but so real and well told.

Blue Sky Epic Rating
2.8
Jun 16, 2014

It was a good movie but it didn't keep my son's interest.

Disney The Great and Pow… Rating
3.6
Oct 22, 2014

it was a good movie just because i was never really familiar with the story line. i think it could have been depicted better though.

Mandeville films Warm Bo… Rating
Jul 19, 2014

This was a decent movie. I enjoyed watching it, though I'm not sure I'd watch it again. It got a few chuckles out of me, and the story was pretty good. It kind of rode the tide of the zombie craze without really making a name for itself.

Warner Brothers Studios … Rating
4.5
Jun 16, 2014

My family loved this movie. No one moved until it was finished

Universal Pictures E.T. Rating
Oct 20, 2014

I really enjoyed his movie as I was a kid my daughter even likes watching this movie but her little friend is so scared of it but I don't see why he's not scary and I recommend this movie

Universal Pictures Dr Su… Rating
Jul 02, 2013

Great message, cute characters, funny dialogue. Highly recommended for anyone of any age!

Universal Studios ParaNo… Rating
Oct 26, 2013

Ok so not really a child friendly film (sex, language and violence). It had a bit of a nightmare before christmas thing going on. It was good for what it was, but I surely wouldn't go out of my way to see it or show it to my own young children.

LeapFrog Numberland Rating
4.8
Sep 25, 2013

My 4 and 2 year olds absolutely love Leap Frog. They watch it over and over and sing the song. It is a great way for them to learn without being bored.

In/Sight Movie Rating
Apr 19, 2012

Started out as an OK thriller, but quickly became mundane and tiresome. I didn't like the "twist" ending because it managed to lead the audience nowhere. I hate whenever reviewers say, "This is a film for intellectuals." That must explain it!

Intruders Movie Rating
1.0
Aug 15, 2014

I was so excited to see this movie yet disappointed , it was very hard to follow and I watched this movie twice and still did not understand what was going on?

From Dusk Till Dawn Movie Rating
Aug 10, 2013

Tarantino is a genius. Love vampire films.

The Poker House Movie Rating
Aug 23, 2013

I am a movie fanatic, and this one was really well written and acted. Very emotional movie. Loved it.

The Hunger Games Movie Rating
Oct 23, 2014

Good movie for the two young adults aka daughters still living in y house while finishing their education. I was a big Buffy the Vampire Killer fan and so for at least now nothing can top that show for me with regards to vampires and teenage love affairs.

Pages: < Prev 1