› entertainment reviews movies

Amanda Seyfried Letters … Rating
Dec 18, 2013

I'm sure you all know these days when you wake up feeling bit sad and down, but don't know the reason of those feelings. One morning feeling bit off I decided to uplift my mood by watching a nice, romantic yet funny movie. Chose "Letters to Julie" because the story seemed appropriat…

Regency Enterprises 12 Y… Rating
Apr 06, 2014

I had never heard of this movie when I watched it. I had no idea what it was about or what it would be about, but it did not disappoint me on any level. It was such a good movie. It was sad, but so real and well told.

Blue Sky Epic Rating
2.5
Dec 30, 2013

Cute movie, good for a one time watch, but I wouldn't buy it.

Disney The Great and Pow… Rating
3.7
Apr 02, 2014

I personally like the original much better. BUT. I love James Franco and did like the modern edge this one created.

Mandeville films Warm Bo… Rating
4.5
Dec 08, 2013

I truly enjoyed this movie. Some funny bits, some action bits, and plenty of romance (but not so much my boyfriend didn't enjoy the movie too.) A nice alternative to nontraditional couples like Twilight or the like. I also liked that the heroine/love interest was tough. She wasn't a…

Warner Brothers Studios … Rating
4.5
4.0
Sep 15, 2013

This was rented by a friend for our weekly movie night. We laughed at the giants, especially the chef. It was a cute movie. It's fine for younger children,

Universal Pictures E.T. Rating
Dec 11, 2013

What a classic. This meaning shows the true meaning of friendship.

Universal Pictures Dr Su… Rating
Jul 02, 2013

Great message, cute characters, funny dialogue. Highly recommended for anyone of any age!

Universal Studios ParaNo… Rating
Oct 26, 2013

Ok so not really a child friendly film (sex, language and violence). It had a bit of a nightmare before christmas thing going on. It was good for what it was, but I surely wouldn't go out of my way to see it or show it to my own young children.

LeapFrog Numberland Rating
4.8
Sep 25, 2013

My 4 and 2 year olds absolutely love Leap Frog. They watch it over and over and sing the song. It is a great way for them to learn without being bored.

In/Sight Movie Rating
Apr 19, 2012

Started out as an OK thriller, but quickly became mundane and tiresome. I didn't like the "twist" ending because it managed to lead the audience nowhere. I hate whenever reviewers say, "This is a film for intellectuals." That must explain it!

Intruders Movie Rating
Apr 19, 2012

The movie is about two children on opposite sides of the world living out their nightmares--in the form of a monster called "Hollowface." It was just..."meh" for me. I though the plot would have been better developed and a little more scary--as well as the villain, but oh well.

From Dusk Till Dawn Movie Rating
4.0
Aug 10, 2013

Tarantino is a genius. Love vampire films.

The Poker House Movie Rating
4.3
Aug 23, 2013

I am a movie fanatic, and this one was really well written and acted. Very emotional movie. Loved it.

The Hunger Games Movie Rating
4.3
Apr 09, 2014

Great book and movie, my kids and husband loved it to, can't wait for the next one to be released.

Pages: < Prev 1