› Home & Garden Reviews Cleaning Supplies Reviews

rated #17 in Cleaning Supplies
most helpful review
trippingtiffies   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
4 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Liquid Plumr Urgent Clear
trippingtiffies
on Apr 16, 2014   ::  My hubs loves this as he says it actually works to get rid of all the hair clogs my hair creates in the drain!
CupcakesAndCrossbones
on Apr 15, 2014   ::  This stuff works great! Pour it down the drain, let it work its magic, and you have a perfectly working unclogged drain in a matter of minutes!
JenSchwieb
on Oct 09, 2012   ::  I love this product. For some reason, our drains often get clogs and this product works great every time. I love that its an easy fix and something I can do on my own.
Madegan
on Aug 20, 2012   ::  I had tried everything to make my stand up shower drain faster. I even tried baking soda and white vinegar. Nothing worked. As a last ditch effort, before calling a plumber, I bought Liquid Plumr Urgent Clear. I poured it down the drain and left it for half hour or so and then ran the shower. It drains perfectly now!
To review, please  Login  or  Join