› home & garden reviews cleaning supplies
Featured Image   Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam
   Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam

Rating   Reviews   Recommended
4.4 212 90%
social divider

rated #20 in Cleaning Supplies products

OxiClean  OxiClean Extr… Rating
Jun 04, 2014

This is the best dishwashing product around! I tried this for free through a company where you can test products for opinions. This product works great! It gets classes and dishes spot free! I love this product and WILL be buying it in the future!

Mrs. Meyer's Counter Top… Rating
Jun 01, 2014

I used this the first time on some really messy counters with dried syrup and something else I didn't really know what it was. I sprayed this generously on every part of my counter I could and let it sit for a few minutes. I wasn't prepared for the overwhelming smell of a mock lav…

Lysol Power and Free Rating
4.3
Apr 16, 2014

Pleasant scent & kills germs. What more could you ask for?

Bounty DuraTowel Rating
4.6
May 16, 2014

These are thick and durable. Cleans up a huge mess and absorbs great. The only issue with these are they are extremely expensive.

Clorox Fraganzia Rating
4.4
Apr 16, 2014

Great on floors & a pleasant smell!

Orange Glo  Wood cleaner… Rating
4.8
Mar 05, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. It always leaves my wood looking so shiny and so well-polished. Even the furniture I have that is scratched seems to look nearly new when I use this product. It is worth every penny and leaves my house smelling pleasant rather than chemically. I also love …

Swiffer Dusters 360 Rating
4.5
Jul 13, 2014

I do like these a lot but I seem to go through them pretty fast.

Clorox  Germicidal Wipes Rating
3.2
Apr 16, 2014

Clorox wipes are my go to for spot cleaning, counter cleaning....anywhere that needs a quick wipe!

Dawn Dawn Antibacterial … Rating
3.2
Apr 16, 2014

Dawn is a great value, that's a given. I don't like the orange scent, however. I stick to my green apple or original.

Bissell Stomp 'N Go Stai… Rating
Nov 20, 2012

This product really surprised me! I wasn't expecting them to work very well but I had excellent success when using them on new stains/spills. They also did a decent job with fading an older stain that we had but it did not completely remove it. I found the product to be really ea…

Palmolive Soft Touch Cla… Rating
3.9
Jun 03, 2014

Yes very soft hands!

Liquid Plumr Urgent Clear Rating
Apr 16, 2014

My hubs loves this as he says it actually works to get rid of all the hair clogs my hair creates in the drain!

Sun With Oxygen Apple Or… Rating
2.5
May 05, 2014

I have been using Sun dish soaps for years. The price is nice & they work just as good as the name brand dish soaps, plus this one has a very lovely smell.

Sprayway Glass Cleaner Rating
4.6
Apr 16, 2014

I just wasn't a fan. I bought a bottle at a car wash and it streaked up my windows:(

Dawn Power Clean Rating
Jul 15, 2014

Dawn has been a must in my home for years! I can depend on this product to do what it says. Awesome, clean dishes!

Pages: < Prev 1