Idahoan Instant Mashed Potatoes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

Great replacement when you do not have time to make homemade mashed potatoes. They have captured the flavor of real potatoes. Creamy and delicious!

• barbiesbubbles By  barbiesbubbles
    06.17.17

Tricky Taters, but they work.

These are simple to make, and fairly cheap. But they are also easy to mess up. If you add too much liquids, its a mess and impossible to fix. If its too dry it tastes like paste. However - its eatable and my kids love mashed taters!

• basicallyspeaking By  basicallyspeaking
    08.10.16

Fast and Great tasting

I love using Idahoan Instant Mashed Potatoes when I am short on time and don't want to peel potatoes. Makes for a great tasting and fast side dish.

• Tthompson By  Tthompson
    06.16.16

cheap and easy.

It's good as a stand alone quick fix when you dont have real potatoes to fix. Inexpensive and easy to make.

• Xmorganx2003 By  Xmorganx2003
    03.29.16

By far the best instant mashed potatoes, but still nothing like making them from scratch. If made correctly, you may not be able to tell the difference. I find altering the ingredients a little makes for a better dish.

• dogtrainer By  dogtrainer
    11.13.15

Probably the best instant potato product out there! It is a good #2 to the real thing and good for a last minute potato product.

• cleobelle By  cleobelle
    11.13.15

This is the potato of choice in my family. All other just don't have the same buttery taste we all love.

• SDF0923 By  SDF0923
    09.28.15

While I don't like to fall back on instant anything, Idahoan are a staple item in our pantry because my daughter adores them. She won't eat regular potatoes (I think it has to do with the peel), but she LOVES these. They taste almost as good as fresh potatoes and they're really affordable too! I absolutely love their Baby Reds flavor, but the original is just as great!

• STYLEISLIFE20 By  STYLEISLIFE20
    09.28.15

Not a huge fan of instant..but for the lazy days they are as close to the real thing as you are going to get! And these don't seem to have those nasty clumps! Also love the different flavors to switch it up.

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

Instant potatoes are so nasty. I would never make them again.

• Cherryboo65 By  Cherryboo65
    11.15.14

I have two boxes in my fridge now! We even had coupons for two free small packs! Yum!