› food & drink reviews grains pasta & side dishes

Nature's Earthly Choice … Rating
Jan 16, 2014

Quinoa is a great substitute for rice. It is packed with fiber and certainly assists with your digestive process. Quinoa can be eaten with anything you generally eat rice with; stir fry, salad, etc. It has many healthy benefits and is low in sugar compared to white rice.

Kraft Macaroni and Chees… Rating
4.2
May 19, 2015

My son loves this brand, he cant get enough mac and cheese

Barilla Pasta Rating
4.5
May 19, 2015

I really like this pasta and love the varieties that they offer. Very affordable.

Shirataki Tofu Spaghetti Rating
3.0
2.0
Dec 18, 2012

as healthy as these noodles are, they are not close to the real deal. They do not have similar texture or taste. I was not satisfied with this low calorie alternative. I would rather go with quinoa type noodles.

Idahoan  Instant Mashed … Rating
4.7
1.0
Jan 11, 2015

Instant potatoes are so nasty. I would never make them again.

Reser's Main St. Bistro … Rating
Oct 12, 2011

These are the best scalloped potato side dish out there! Love all the cheesy goodness!

Trader Joe's Steamed Len… Rating
4.5
Mar 01, 2012

I didnt give these 5 stars because I think they are very expensive. Other than that they taste great and are real timesaver when I am making quick vegetarian dinner recipes

Romano's Macaroni Grill … Rating
4.3
Sep 08, 2012

i recently bought this product and i tried it. it was really good. good taste

Annie's Homegrown Shells… Rating
4.8
May 19, 2015

This is our favorite mac and cheese brand, everyone they have is delicious and if you follow them on instagram you can see all kinds of ways to dress this yummy stuff up, my favorite is bacon and extra cheese with chives!

Kraft Homestyle Deluxe M… Rating
4.2
Apr 27, 2014

Love this but my boys prefer the box

Uncle Ben's Whole Grain … Rating
4.6
Dec 29, 2014

Finally a brown rice that cooks in less time than it takes me to do 5 loads of laundry. I love that I don't have to start my brown rice an hour ahead of the rest of my meal. Uncle Bens is good too, the rice comes out soft and tasty and is better for you than white rice.

Cream of Wheat Cream of … Rating
4.4
May 13, 2015

Cream of Wheat has always been a favorite at my house and we only buy this brand. Its filling and a healthy alternative to cold cereal

Betty Crocker Au Gratin … Rating
4.3
Oct 20, 2014

I haven't had these in ages! But loved them growing up. I always was surprised at how great tasting and not dry these were when made; especially because the instant potatoes my mom made always ended up a bit on the dry side. I think it's time for me to add them back into meal time!

Hungry Jack Mashed Potat… Rating
3.8
Jan 31, 2014

Hungry Jack Instant Mashed Potatoe's are my favorite instant potatoe.They taste close almost like homemade mashed potatoes. All my babies liked it when they were infants also.

Betty Crocker Roasted Ga… Rating
4.7
Oct 27, 2012

A perfect topper for Shepherd's pie using leftover meatloaf crumbled up with just the right savory flavor. They're a go-to staple for punching up leftovers and any meal, for that matter. A real time saver, too.

Pages: < Prev 1