› food & drink reviews grains pasta & side dishes

Nature's Earthly Choice … Rating
Jan 16, 2014

Quinoa is a great substitute for rice. It is packed with fiber and certainly assists with your digestive process. Quinoa can be eaten with anything you generally eat rice with; stir fry, salad, etc. It has many healthy benefits and is low in sugar compared to white rice.

Kraft Macaroni and Chees… Rating
4.2
Jul 20, 2014

Ah Kraft mac and cheese! I'm glad to see that its really inexpensive still, and it should remain so lol It's really great as a side dish or just to eat as a snack, yes I have before late at night, shhh I know it's bad for me.

Barilla Pasta Rating
Aug 21, 2014

Great past to use when it 's on sale. Otherwise too pricey.

Shirataki Tofu Spaghetti Rating
3.0
2.0
Dec 18, 2012

as healthy as these noodles are, they are not close to the real deal. They do not have similar texture or taste. I was not satisfied with this low calorie alternative. I would rather go with quinoa type noodles.

Idahoan  Instant Mashed … Rating
4.8
Aug 21, 2014

Great replacement when you do not have time to make homemade mashed potatoes. They have captured the flavor of real potatoes. Creamy and delicious!

Reser's Main St. Bistro … Rating
Oct 12, 2011

These are the best scalloped potato side dish out there! Love all the cheesy goodness!

Trader Joe's Steamed Len… Rating
Mar 01, 2012

I didnt give these 5 stars because I think they are very expensive. Other than that they taste great and are real timesaver when I am making quick vegetarian dinner recipes

Romano's Macaroni Grill … Rating
Sep 08, 2012

i recently bought this product and i tried it. it was really good. good taste

Annie's Homegrown Shells… Rating
4.8
Nov 14, 2013

very good

Kraft Homestyle Deluxe M… Rating
4.2
Apr 27, 2014

Love this but my boys prefer the box

Uncle Ben's Whole Grain … Rating
Feb 11, 2014

delicious

Cream of Wheat Cream of … Rating
Feb 13, 2014

Been eating Cream of Wheat for years. I love the little packets of it. I found them in my stores for a while but now am having a hard time finding them. I was elated when I found some smaller boxes in the dollar store since there is only my husband and I they are the perfect size…

Betty Crocker Au Gratin … Rating
Aug 20, 2014

My family loves the taste of these Au Gratin Potatoes. They are great on the stove top or baked in the oven. This is my go to on busy weeknights!

Hungry Jack Mashed Potat… Rating
3.8
Jan 31, 2014

Hungry Jack Instant Mashed Potatoe's are my favorite instant potatoe.They taste close almost like homemade mashed potatoes. All my babies liked it when they were infants also.

Betty Crocker Roasted Ga… Rating
4.7
Oct 27, 2012

A perfect topper for Shepherd's pie using leftover meatloaf crumbled up with just the right savory flavor. They're a go-to staple for punching up leftovers and any meal, for that matter. A real time saver, too.

Pages: < Prev 1