› food & drink reviews grains pasta & side dishes

Nature's Earthly Choice … Rating
Jan 16, 2014

Quinoa is a great substitute for rice. It is packed with fiber and certainly assists with your digestive process. Quinoa can be eaten with anything you generally eat rice with; stir fry, salad, etc. It has many healthy benefits and is low in sugar compared to white rice.

Kraft Macaroni and Chees… Rating
4.2
Oct 01, 2014

I put hamburger meat, onions, and mushrooms in it and you have a dish! Great for a quick and easy meal

Barilla Pasta Rating
Nov 04, 2014

I love buying this pasta. When cooked al dente, it remains and the taste with ground turkey meat sauce.... is to die for!

Shirataki Tofu Spaghetti Rating
3.0
2.0
Dec 18, 2012

as healthy as these noodles are, they are not close to the real deal. They do not have similar texture or taste. I was not satisfied with this low calorie alternative. I would rather go with quinoa type noodles.

Idahoan  Instant Mashed … Rating
4.8
Nov 15, 2014

I have two boxes in my fridge now! We even had coupons for two free small packs! Yum!

Reser's Main St. Bistro … Rating
Oct 12, 2011

These are the best scalloped potato side dish out there! Love all the cheesy goodness!

Trader Joe's Steamed Len… Rating
Mar 01, 2012

I didnt give these 5 stars because I think they are very expensive. Other than that they taste great and are real timesaver when I am making quick vegetarian dinner recipes

Romano's Macaroni Grill … Rating
4.3
Sep 08, 2012

i recently bought this product and i tried it. it was really good. good taste

Annie's Homegrown Shells… Rating
4.7
Nov 15, 2014

Love it but BIGGER BOXES PLEASE! I have a fam of four and one box doesn't make enough. :)

Kraft Homestyle Deluxe M… Rating
4.2
Apr 27, 2014

Love this but my boys prefer the box

Uncle Ben's Whole Grain … Rating
Nov 15, 2014

Healthy alternative and great for rice dishes that have to sit, like for potlucks!

Cream of Wheat Cream of … Rating
4.4
Oct 05, 2014

I've been eating this cereal since childhood. I like it with milk and a little sugar or artificial sweetener. It's easier on the stomach than oatmeal.

Betty Crocker Au Gratin … Rating
4.3
Oct 20, 2014

I haven't had these in ages! But loved them growing up. I always was surprised at how great tasting and not dry these were when made; especially because the instant potatoes my mom made always ended up a bit on the dry side. I think it's time for me to add them back into meal time!

Hungry Jack Mashed Potat… Rating
3.8
Jan 31, 2014

Hungry Jack Instant Mashed Potatoe's are my favorite instant potatoe.They taste close almost like homemade mashed potatoes. All my babies liked it when they were infants also.

Betty Crocker Roasted Ga… Rating
4.7
Oct 27, 2012

A perfect topper for Shepherd's pie using leftover meatloaf crumbled up with just the right savory flavor. They're a go-to staple for punching up leftovers and any meal, for that matter. A real time saver, too.

Pages: < Prev 1